Uncharted Territory
1657 posts

Re: Massive. Action. Game 2: Thoughts?

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2012

As long as PS4 is not Backwards Compatible, I will not be buying such a Console... But we'll see... 

I looked at footage of Planet Side 2, however, & I just don't like it, it reminds me of this really horrible Star Wars First Person Shooter, I played back on X-Box 1... The Game looks exactly the Same... Same weapons, same Maps...

I dun remember the name of the Game, however, I just know that is was Star Wars, & it was an FPS... 

My friends did not like it either... They hated the Game, lOlz... 

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (387 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 21, 2012

MAG 2 would be a great sequel there r so many groups of incredible shooters still playing all the time !                             Just a thought there should be training between leadership roles,( with higher exp between)  In the first game leadership training was not an option and most people did not know how to call in strike order , fragos and such.(which caused a ton of tension in the ranks)  .     Another thing that we would like is more fractions (not to many). some new maps and vehicles .You could keep the original platform and just add to it with DLC's. I think most of us would pay a little for some more of the existing platform.                                                                                                                                                                             Although I do like most all the suggestions you have but dont try to over complicate things                                                 please check out sver clans united on facebook this game has spawned a much bigger community than playstion thinks

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1818 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I avoided OP's wall-o-text. But since Zipper did 1.07 I've been wishing for MAG 2.

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (323 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2162 posts

Nov 21, 2012

The only reason I still check these forums is on the off-chance that MAG 2 will one day be announced, I still have some shred of hope for it.

IDK if that comforts or sickens me.

WWLFD?
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Nov 22, 2012

EVERYONE IS WAITING!! YOU GOT SOME GOOD IDEAS. THAT GAUGERS347 OR WHATEVER HAS BEEN HATING ON MAG ALL DAY WHO CARES ABOUT HIM. HE PROBABLY SUCKS.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
655 posts

Nov 23, 2012

LoL Bro why are you trying so hard to show support for Mag? Your a bit late for that.

I would love for there to be a Mag 2 but based on the circumstances I highly doubt that it will ever go into production.

Oh and this the first post where your not hating on CoD? :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YouTube.com/HiTMaNHuntr

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5116 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

hitmanhuntr wrote:

Your a bit late for that.

"A bit late" is an understatement. Should of been here a year ago.

photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (233 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Stop creepers. Why doesn't someone call Sony Online Entertainment? **bleep** cod.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Nov 24, 2012
BO2 > MAG at it's current state. Sony doesn't care about the game deal with it. Lol
alt= H-A-Z-A-R-D-_-V
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Nov 24, 2012

dan-s412 wrote:
BO2 > MAG at it's current state. Sony doesn't care about the game deal with it. Lol

Crash Bandicoot: Crash Team racing>>>MAG's current state>>>>>>The dump i took this morning>>>>Any Cod after WAW tbh

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (194 Views)
0 Likes