Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 01/15/2010
Offline
700 posts
 

Re: Mag should eliminate health gun.

Oct 9, 2010

GunTeng wrote:

SO go away, confer with your little gang & come back with a better argument.

Thats a good little boy.Smiley Wink


I used to like your posts, Gunteng. But now you're just a **bleep** bag Smiley Sad


Current PMC: Raven


I NEED MAH PIXIE DUST FIX!!!!

O_o

In Soviet Russia, the PS3 plays you!
Message 31 of 44 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/05/2010
Offline
2988 posts
 

Re: Mag should eliminate health gun.

Oct 9, 2010

 


BattleCry1791 wrote:

 

 

Let me make sure I have this right....they rely on the medkit so that way they don't die?  You flunked comprehension in them special classes they made you take didn't you?  The genius of the medkit is that you do die, and you die a lot, but yet you can keep playing.

Its a respawn game.....how easy do you people need it?

You do not "die", you are incapacitated. Now read your own statment.....

Let me make sure I have this right....they rely on the medkit so that way they don't die?  You flunked comprehension in them special classes they made you take didn't you?
Just genius.  ¬ ¬
No, it's not a run and gun game.  Each game is judged by completing objectives or running out of time, not getting kills.  Just because not everyon eis on their belly, corner camping , does not mean that they aren't taking a strategic, tactical way into a building.  Don't mix up reality with whatever soy-based dope you're smoking
What? lmao.....there is strategy & one tactic (run & gun). Carefully working your way into objectives gets you no-where because of respawning 10 seconds ealier than needed. So the only option is to zerg in numbers, spam medkits & take it. Not once have I seen an objective taken with gamers playing tactically. The tactical players are given abuse because they take it tactically & dont zerg.
So don't sit there & waffle nonsense. Snipers who snipe get abuse , TK'd and voted for a very simple reason....they are not a meat-head zerging objectives or COD quick scoping for kills. And whats the excuse? They do no good for grabbing objectives. WHY? Because they are not zerging. I have met more idiots with assault rifles in game that do less than any sniper......

YAWN!
It's called an analogy.  You really do struggle with comprehension don't you?  And I guess the 32 vs 32 slugfest at every C panel in SABO is nothing right?
Oh...Sabo? That makes complete sense now..¬ ¬
Try harder.
According to your stats you don't qualify as you don't play at all.
LOL...another Stats = intelligence post. You out thought yourself on that one...well done.
Well, I do love telling the truth
Any liar would say that. Its just a shame your version of the truth just doesn't apply universally.

Junior, I've got guns older than you.  And I'm done with you as I think I'm going to take to that one sig that floats around here, you know the one...."if you have few of these"....face it, you're a blue dot.  A scrub.  A nobody other than whatever annointed self serving title you've given yourself on the board.

Oh dear......you have some guns?  It must be easy getting a lisence for those huh?

Don't accidentally hurt yourself with them now......its not a club you can crack coconuts with. Smiley Wink

Aww......shucks, I hurt your feeling? But I didn't mean to, really. And there as me thinking we were having an intelligent debate, although it was one sideed while you were giving abuse because I know you are wrong.


You're worse than Flienn

You know? Comming from people like you, that is the biggest compliment you could have given me. Apart from his tendency to fly off the handle, when he is trying to explain simple concepts to kids.

Are there any other compliment you would like to share before running away?


 


 

Message 32 of 44 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/05/2010
Offline
2988 posts
 

Re: Mag should eliminate health gun.

Oct 9, 2010

 


HellRazor0 wrote
I used to like your posts, Gunteng. But now you're just a **bleep** bag Smiley Sad

 

Really?

Then you also like my multiple posts from release on the medkit & spawn issue as I mentioned here?

 

Am I supposed to sit here & have idiots tell me I have no right to be here because my PS3 broke?

Have I no right to state the hypocrisy of people who refuse to read posts, dismiss them and rubbish them before even looking at them & then following up with basically the same ideas?

 

Really now?

 

If thats the case, Im not one bit bothered.

Im still here, I will continue to post my opinions, and I don't care less if you decide not to like what I post, just because the epeen forum members don't like me.

 

They can deal with it, and if you bring that attitude to me, you can deal with it.

Message 33 of 44 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/15/2010
Offline
586 posts
 

Re: Mag should eliminate health gun.

Oct 9, 2010

They should make it that if your character dies, you also die in real life. That would be more realistic.

Message 34 of 44 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/15/2010
Offline
700 posts
 

Re: Mag should eliminate health gun.

Oct 9, 2010

 


AK_CyberDemon wrote:

They should make it that if your character dies, you also die in real life. That would be more realistic.


 

And that if you shout out obscenities at your commanding officers while playing you are permanently booted from the game with a dishonorable discharge.

 

Oh and you have to play the beta and practice for like 6 months before playing the actual game. And if you start playing specialized modes or certain updates in the skill tree require you to train for another few years >_>



Current PMC: Raven


I NEED MAH PIXIE DUST FIX!!!!

O_o

In Soviet Russia, the PS3 plays you!
Message 35 of 44 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
Registered: 04/15/2010
Offline
586 posts
 

Re: Mag should eliminate health gun.

Oct 9, 2010

 


HellRazor0 wrote:

 


AK_CyberDemon wrote:

They should make it that if your character dies, you also die in real life. That would be more realistic.


 

And that if you shout out obscenities at your commanding officers while playing you are permanently booted from the game with a dishonorable discharge.

 

Oh and you have to play the beta and practice for like 6 months before playing the actual game. And if you start playing specialized modes or certain updates in the skill tree require you to train for another few years >_>


That would explain why so many players are not playing MAG.

 

Message 36 of 44 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/07/2010
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Mag should eliminate health gun.

Oct 9, 2010

OK people check this out.  Res gun cartridges.  Give the medic x ammount of cartridges and he has to reload his med gun after using it. Give an animation of him reloadfing it like a CO2 gun or whatever before he uses it again.  Once he's out of cartridges, he has to go resupply.  This doesn't solve the unrealistic spraying of windex that you don't like, but it can make it more challanging at least or maybe added to a hard mode someday.  Just sayin

Message 37 of 44 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/20/2009
Offline
6389 posts
 

Re: Mag should eliminate health gun.

Oct 9, 2010
med gun shouldn't have infinite ammo. you should have to resupply
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 38 of 44 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/20/2011
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: Mag should eliminate health gun.

Oct 19, 2010

To everybody I understand its 2025 and futuristic. I guest I should just stick to SOCOM. I still think realism should be inserted, realism would make the game harder which would incorporate more strategy.

Message 39 of 44 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/31/2008
Offline
185 posts
 

Re: Mag should eliminate health gun.

Oct 19, 2010

I once thought about an amendment...one can only be rezzed 90% of their max health. After many rezzes their max health would be signicantly less. But the game runs fine...if it ain't broke.....

Message 40 of 44 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes