Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
63 posts

Re: MAG replacement suggestions?

Sep 21, 2012

Get sum CoD..it's perfect for you :robottongue:

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
"Happy, happy, birthday! Don't let the name fool ya!"

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Sep 21, 2012

3 games of DOM this A.M. Asia is playing again now that the server hiccup is over. About 250 each faction at 11AM CST. Fell off to Valor and SVER at about noon CST.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (451 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Dust 514 is the closest I believe but the thing that sucks about it is that you have to pay with your real cash to get things for the game. Like your gun loadout ...yea I said it... Your GUN LOADOUT . Everytime you die, so does your loadout . You have to buy slots for your loadouts...so your buying 300 slots but when you die 300 times....more money
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5274 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

LadyMaleficent28 wrote:
Dust 514 is the closest I believe but the thing that sucks about it is that you have to pay with your real cash to get things for the game. Like your gun loadout ...yea I said it... Your GUN LOADOUT . Everytime you die, so does your loadout . You have to buy slots for your loadouts...so your buying 300 slots but when you die 300 times....more money

You're not required to pay for anything.

photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Sep 23, 2012

LadyMaleficent28 wrote:

Dust514 have nothing to do with MAG , its battlefield whith bad gameplay and bad graphics , also dust dont have MAG scales , maybe those who was camping in sabotage only can find a 16 vs 16 or a 24 vs 24 good enough ...

But dust and mag are 2 different games on all level

Planetside 2 and MAg are the same, 3 factions wars , Large scale games , objective and side objective base thats can be repair /hack /destroy etc..etc..   but planetside 2 is MAG on steroide or whats mag should become

Dust514 is basically battlefield (( Rush mode )) 

planetside 2 is MAG domination X 10 with more freedom on how you want to aproach your atacks

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Sep 25, 2012
I tried the DUST 514 private beta, wasn't too impressed, AT ALL.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Sep 25, 2012
you realize you can't play ps2 unless you have a game computer not a youtube type computer....i having a horrible tv who's picture is almost always pixelated can not read ANY instructions in the dust 514 menu so i have no idea what to do....also i heard even if you can read them the weapon leveling system can be a head scratcher...needs to be simple...give me gun,i play,get better loadout possibilities,i use in game earned credit,buy those better guns with said credit.....leveling up is useless tbh....also....a feature where you can message all clan members/officers at once would be nice

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Sep 26, 2012

bestuvthebest wrote:
you realize you can't play ps2 unless you have a game computer not a youtube type computer....i having a horrible tv who's picture is almost always pixelated can not read ANY instructions in the dust 514 menu so i have no idea what to do....also i heard even if you can read them the weapon leveling system can be a head scratcher...needs to be simple...give me gun,i play,get better loadout possibilities,i use in game earned credit,buy those better guns with said credit.....leveling up is useless tbh....also....a feature where you can message all clan members/officers at once would be nice

You can have a computer with  a decent motherboard , i5, 8Gb of ram and have a decent Nvida (EVGA) video card and be able to play the game. PS2 isnt a Crysis 2 type game.... lol at the rest. Dust's gameplay is just garbage everything else i can live with. lolwut youtube computer? You mean a computer that surfs the web right? Or a office computer. 

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Sep 26, 2012
a computer that is within past 5 years but has very little memory capability...my computer is okay but i can do anything on my ps3 i can do on my computer except play stupid internet games...my computer would crash hard or have no save space left after ps2....

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

I hear people talking about Planetside 2 or Dust 514 as a MAG replacement.  But has anyone considered this other game coming out Defiance.  Defiance supposedly will have up to 1000 players and be tied into an ongoing TV series where the game world and TV show effect eachother.  

http://defiance.com/en/

No other realy MMO shooters coming out for PS3.  I thought BF3 should've had a TON more players than it did considering the map sizes. 

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (272 Views)
0 Likes