Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1467 posts

Re: MAG Kicking System

Oct 2, 2012

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

Shadow_Prince wrote:
vote to kick omegakaoz is in progress 3/5

(I'm always happy jump in on a vtk even if I have no idea why... it's what makes MAG great!)

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 43 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I could not understand the voting off system for a long time, I got kicked many times because I wasn't very good and went off and covered the other teamates backs when they were attacking an enemy position with a sniper rifle. What annoys me is the guys that shoot their own players in the spawn area or come up to you in the game and blast you for no reason and it counts as a death even if they revive you. They should be automatically kicked from the game for intentional blue on blue contact. For instance I got shot in the back so turned around to see who it was and next thing i'm voted off the team after I got shot by my own guy and it's really putting me off the game big time.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 43 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Oct 2, 2012

motorbikeman69 wrote:

I could not understand the voting off system for a long time, I got kicked many times because I wasn't very good and went off and covered the other teamates backs when they were attacking an enemy position with a sniper rifle. What annoys me is the guys that shoot their own players in the spawn area or come up to you in the game and blast you for no reason and it counts as a death even if they revive you. They should be automatically kicked from the game for intentional blue on blue contact. For instance I got shot in the back so turned around to see who it was and next thing i'm voted off the team after I got shot by my own guy and it's really putting me off the game big time.

intentional blue on blue contact, how would you suggest a GAME, to know the difference between intentional and accidental... not happening.

Oh and I love kicking random people to hear them rage haha... especially hunnimonster!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 43 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I suppose in reality a squad member could kill anyone in his team but all I am saying is it's as annoying as hell. Good game though and each battle I am learning a bit more just surprised that guys shoot their own players is all. I just shoot back now.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 43 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

motorbikeman69 wrote:

I suppose in reality a squad member could kill anyone in his team but all I am saying is it's as annoying as hell. Good game though and each battle I am learning a bit more just surprised that guys shoot their own players is all. I just shoot back now.

Your a camping sniper doing nothing, they shot you because they are annoyed that your sat back doing nothing instead of helping them on the front line. 

Every sniper thinks they are 'supporting their team' When really you don't ever rez them, you get very low kills and provide very little cover making you completely useless. There's only about 10 people in the game that can actually be good at providing cover when sniping. 

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 43 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5219 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I can think of three or four good snipers in my history of MAG.
 photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I'm pretty sure Kirby was/is a sniper :/

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 43 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5219 posts

Oct 2, 2012

F3045D-SP wrote:

I'm pretty sure Kirby was/is a sniper :/

lolno

I only have a little above 1,000 sniper kills. I only had about 50 kills with it until around 500 hours in when I decided to go for the sniper medal.

While I was specced for sniping, I mostly used the DLC Tier 1 and occasionally the Tier 3 (mostly to get the paratrooper and 120 meter awards, which I was also missing). I was averaging around 25-33 kills a twenty minute game opposed to the 35-45 I was having just before with my AR. I felt so useless at the time. Many times, I just wanted to quit and respec back to the AR, but I kept on trucking.

It was a learning experience for me. I had a lot of anti-sniper feelings before, but now that I tried it out, it solidified my belief that snipers are useless.

photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 43 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Oct 2, 2012

The only good sniping may have is, if enough paratroopers are sniped, they ethier rage quit or spawn farther back in sabo. Otherwise, nothing is more irritating than having to jump over some belly crawler blocking the effing spawn. I will admit to tking to get em out of the way. I guess you could get a good k/d ratio hiding back at the spawn:smileyindifferent:

http://cdn.weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/golfer-hits-himself-in-the-nuts-gif.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 43 (97 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1290 posts

Oct 2, 2012

grantb1969 wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

Shadow_Prince wrote:
vote to kick omegakaoz is in progress 4/5

Photobucket