Dec 19 2011
By: Jackatron Wastelander 677 posts

MAG Kicking System

42 replies 352 views Edited Dec 19, 2011

The kicking system didn't satisfy me at all one no player out there should have the right to kick players from the official MAG servers in the game. ONLY if the player made there own servers then you have the right to kick who ever you want in there own servers. This should make any player satisfied in official MAG servers (Auto kick if this happens).

1.  Idle for about 10 mins at the most.

2. Team Killing up to 4-6 times.

This should be a good idea for kicking system yes? no? or what you think? What's your opinion? or is this fair enough?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 43 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3016 posts

Re: MAG Kicking System

Dec 19, 2011

Sometimes people kick their leaders for being poor leaders. There should be a Mutiny Vote, rather than straight up kicking them from the match.

As for kicking griefers, I think America's Army 2.5 does it well. There was this  Rules of Engagement system, violating this system earned you negative RoE points. Violations included friendly fire. If you received too many negative RoE points, you were kicked from the game and sent to Leavenworth Penitentiary. I'm pretty sure you'd have to restart the game if that happened.

Still, V2K is needed when the griefer is smart and tries to avoid hitting the requirement to get auto-kicked.

Bring MAG to PS4!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 43 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Dec 19, 2011

2.5 thats reasonable in many ways, that's not bad at all, the kicking system for warhawk for example had that kind of system (auto kick if idle for to long and team kills at a limit) and everybody didn't had a problem with it. In there official servers they made it fair enough for all and at least decent rules to official game play and fairness. I like that more than unbalance system in that kind of way. But its sad to see players get kicked for no reason at all and they just want to play. If I had my own server and made my own rules then that's acceptable but for a official game players take that advantage that kind of ruins it in my point of view if people agree to this.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 43 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3913 posts

Dec 19, 2011

Since MAG relies on a command structure with squad leaders, platoon leaders, and OIC there should of been a vote to demote as the primary voting system. After that there should of been a set of rules for vote to kick that a player had to break before the option to vote to kick became available. There should also be a stricter automatic kicking system that handles the majority of obvious cases where someone should be getting kicked including things like more than one friendly kill inside the redline within so many minutes of the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 43 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Dec 19, 2011

Jackatron wrote:

The kicking system didn't satisfy me at all one no player out there should have the right to kick players from the official MAG servers in the game. ONLY if the player made there own servers then you have the right to kick who ever you want in there own servers. This should make any player satisfied in official MAG servers (Auto kick if this happens).

1.  Idle for about 10 mins at the most.

2. Team Killing up to 4-6 times.

This should be a good idea for kicking system yes? no? or what you think? What's your opinion? or is this fair enough?

its quite fair, they already have auto kicking for 5 tks. and waht if they have there mic turned up WAY loud? what then? n33d 2 k1(k brul-l

An image:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 43 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Dec 20, 2011

Couldn't of said it better myself. I was irritated that i got kicked out many times just because i was a noob. im like "OMG What the **** did i do!? whats up with players that don't like noobs? you were a noob once why put it on me I don't know the map its not like i know were to go!?. That is so not fair its global stats they should be make stricked rules on there fair terms not the player, ive been noticing that they love to kick noobs alot so not fair its suppression everyone is in there unless they made rookie servers for the beginners then they wont be able to join the "vet's" that worked there way up? but suppression mode anyone is allowed to join not what i call kick the noob out just because thats the only game mode they can join in? anyone want to fill me in if they should make rookie servers and then at a certain level then join the world? and restricted higher levels players to join the rookie level?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 43 (352 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1226 posts

Dec 20, 2011

its tough, but the v2k system can't necessarily be fixed. the mutiny vote would be the only welcomed change as griefers are always going to be intelligent enough to find a way to piss us off without getting kicked.

for example, in MAG explosives don't count as tk's on the number of tk's necessary to get kicked from the game.  so they'll just lob grenades or shoot you with rockets so they can stay in the game in which case its up to the players to boot them from the game.  explosives are dangerous to your teammates and can accidently kill them so it'd be unfair to count them towards your auto-boot.

at times like this, you just gotta grit your teeth, and deal with it. leave nasty messages lol no don't do that.  the game had a relatively steep learning curve already...the way "elite" players play now has only added to it.  the tolerance level has sank ever since.

Mischief N mayheM
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 43 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Dec 20, 2011

lol id say no team kills with different matches that has 0% Team kills like now days. then team killing wont be a problem unless they made matches with team kills and with out team kills. hmm like regular team death match but with no team kills, or elite team death with 100% teamkill match for the vets? may as well be universal?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 43 (352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 17, 2012

The MAG kicking system should be abolished. Instead , Friendly fire should only give you MINUS XP and no loss of life to ur frllow soldier. I fine that people are kick for selfish reasons like if you in a game and there are mostly members of a clan they cick you or I found that sometimes I'm kicked becuase of my nationality. RACIST!!! I had to change my clan ID....I was getting kicked so often.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 43 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 17, 2012

2 parts of the game need to be amended.
1) No Kick! instead minus XP on friendly fire and a vote to change leader.
2) The Knife  needs to be part on the weapondry and no just a push down on the control.
Dam it I twitch and instead of shooting i die kifing.

Another thing- the stupid weapons are so unrealistic. I Shoot the enemy and he knifes me...the knife wins?
Who brings a knife to a gun fight? The SHot gun out snipes my sniper??? Get Real!!!
FIX the Game!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 43 (345 Views)
0 Likes