Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
24 posts

Re: LoL vs "phaze1, eos" (?)

Sep 12, 2012
Trying to bring old schools back probably wont happen unless theres a mag 2 I already tried bringin back philly__finest, dudley, cneal, papakyte, young godz, athen-, dalstars, sver, valkinen kuolema, pdiggy....etc and they all told me No they are done with mag lol so lets play with what we got in the sandbox we all been in a clan together atleast oncw
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 93 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6178 posts

Sep 12, 2012

llXllREAPERllXll wrote:
and no you wouldnt have smacked us since you guys always got your **bleep** handed to you by AimBot. LoL consisted majority was murder service. Dont get too cocky because Murder Service was the back bone for LoL

There wasn't many <3 members in LoL maybe A7 and Cneal and that was it. The killers, Kiss, <3 foreigners and Omega(he might of been in it but I don't think so) were not in LoL so I don't know how they were the backbone. 

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 93 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6178 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

llXllREAPERllXll wrote:

Heres a history lesson LoL was created solely to defeat Murder Service due to the ego of some of Muds members but it actually couldnt happen seeing that slowly and surely Mud ppl started ending up in LoL Nab being a fine example. Im not taking nothing away from LoL but all you guys do is say "you WOULDVE lost, you WOULDVE got redlined, we WOULDVE smacked you" and besides diddnt we smack you when you were in /\/? put your thoughts to action and bring it back but if you cant due to unactive members of LoL then i suggest you sit there and shut up cus you wont matter. Have a great day sir

That is not how it happen **bleep**. We created LoL challenged Kiss clan, he punked out and said no (he said no on the forums, if someone looked hard enough they would find the post).. We disbanded. Did the draft I think. had a raven and valor LoL. Did scrims against valor LoL vs raven. Scrimmed Aimbot and RND. Kiss came back we picked a date then he changed his mind again said he was facing X clan followed by Y clan Followed by Z clan. Then it was our turn to play <3. I called out him saying he was being a **bleep** and argued a little and never played, 

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 93 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6178 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Crimson_Moon_V wrote:

llXllREAPERllXll wrote:

Well omez i happened to be a ex member of LoL and to my knowledge wasnt AimBot + better than LoL? because pHaZe~oNe + is pretty much AimBot + but with Murder Service, 3C, V-C, and GUN members so your insults dont make any sense. Not to mention all those games we lost to AimBot while in LoL. Your basically claiming that majority of LoL sucks due to the fact that half of EoS and pHaZe~oNe were in LoL. So plz spare us of your arogance the old school is over.. hence the word "old" and it will never be that way again so theres no reason for this topic or any of your ignorant logic. Not trying to be rude just stating the obvious.

If LoL came back they would be to rusty. Phaze one would win omho.

I would come take a look at our roster before you make judgments on who would win.

Omez did you even see the roster we just beat? EoS had coppatop, omega, nite times, moejoe, gilnore, ride a moose, pennihardway, bow tagg, A7X and a bunch of other old school players hiding behind alts.

Omez if you think you can assemble a LoL roster strong enough to beat us then bring it on.

Weren't good when the old school players played. I doubt any old school player would play this game then again I haven;t played a video game in awhile who knows maybe they still play. 

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 93 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Sep 12, 2012
But guys open up your eyes and see the history of elite CB's VL$ vs STB w/ringers, <3 vs T-C, VL$ vs <3, PHAZE ONE vs /\/, PHAZE ONE vs EoS, ....etc you can not assume your clan will win because u have 32 beast what matters is CHEMISTRY, its how well your players know eachother and how the players that know eachother dont care about KDr phaze one hasnt really change theyre roster so the team work is good and in the other hand if u recruit beasts that arent use to each other more than likely that team will lose
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 93 (230 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Sep 12, 2012
O.G VL$ vs 3C still best battle with the best players root root

._.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 93 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Sep 12, 2012
If you don't think the old school players still play you should come see our roster. Lots of people still play just not very often.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 93 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

LoL-1 had the very best players you could find on the game. 

It already has been proven, there's no need for chemistry if you know you're banging with the best.

It's an all-star clan doe, that type of clan that destoyed anything and anyone in its path. You will never match that status with your current rosters. 

And as I said 90% of the people don't play anymore, I doubt they will ever.

LoL was formed to shut m.s up once and for all, and these new clans you got are thinking the same thing as m.s did before LoL was formed.

***Just look at the 3C roster, you really think you could take that on???rofl

And i can't assemble LoL, the only one that can is phantom_t.

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 93 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

A7 said himself that the phaze one roster could take on the 3C roster. Phaze one made a few note worthy 3C members go negative in the first phaze one clan battle. 18-28 lol

It really doesn't matter becuase LoL isn't coming back and some of their members are in our clan.

I have alot of respect for 3C/LoL and a phaze one vs LoL clan battle would be insane but its not going to happen.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 93 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

a7 wasn't even around when 3C battles were going on, and some 3C guy went negative so you claim you could take down the #1 clan on this game?rofl

***believe me i would love to shatter your dreams, but the game is dead. It took you guys what 2000 hours to get at competitive level? Too bad.

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 93 (315 Views)
0 Likes