Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 20 2011
By: shortshank222 Hekseville Citizen 368 posts

JAFFAS ASSEMBLE

2 replies 122 views Edited Jun 20, 2011

This may get yanked of the forum but I will put it out there anyways in hope it finds the people it is for.

Dear Jaffa cakes all of you I apologizes publicly for the accusations I made about you all being one person on a thread you did titled jaffas assemble, it was not my intentions to cause you any grief about your clan however it was my intention to call out a poser which was clearly not the case. As other members of our forum pointed out to me and kindly assured me of my mistake I believe that I said sorry about my mistake in a private message to one of your clan mates which one I am not sure you all look the same to me, any way back to the topic at hand.

PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY AND I HOPE THAT IF ANY ONE ELSE IS CAUSING YOU CRAP  READS THIS AND STOPS  IMMEDIATELY', SECONDLY IF THERE ARE TO BE ANY REPERCUSSIONS FOR MY ACTIONS I ACCEPT THEM FULLY AS I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS. I SINCERELY HOPE THE JAFFA CAKES (ALL OF YOU) THE BEST IN YOUR FUTURE BATTLES AND LOOK FORWARD TO ENCOUNTERING YOU IN THE KILLING FIELDS OF MAG. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5107 posts

Re: JAFFAS ASSEMBLE

Jun 20, 2011

its a bit funny

I hope I run into em!

haha I will eat em alive HAHA.

follow me on twatter https://twitter.com/gobbybobbyy
youtube.com/gobbybobby2