Sep 27 2012
By: bestuvthebest Lombax Warrior 177 posts

Its just sad......

29 replies 627 views Edited Sep 27, 2012
Ya know its just sad how these forums have become polluted with such an awful community....these forums are aren't supposed to be where players who quit MAG ages ago for whatever reason to come and chat...its supposed to be about or somewhat relate to MAG....most of the time not the case....these forums have become swamps for trolls who spend every moment of their life trying(and failingto be honest) to insult people or their skills,its just pathetic, you can sit there and laugh it off and say "i do it because its fun"...no youu do it because your a no-lifer...its just sad to see the once decent MAG community dwindle down to a group losers spending half their day cyber trollin posts that actually relate to MAG and have no intention on being criticized or made fun of, posts that ask serious questions.....man,ya know they say 9/10 people are stupid....i consider myself one of the few who unless provoked will actually talk about MAG an one of the few on thes forums has any real intelligence to be honest...on these forums its not 9/10 its 99.99%...."who cares MAG is dead"...which may be true but to be honest you killed it....this game is full of such **bleep** i have friends who just said **bleep** it and that was i for their MAG career...i don't care how you respond to this but when you say "your a noob,i **bleep**ed your mom, or get good" or are generally a troll to people who haven't provoked you,you show how truly moronic and how you hate your life...if you need to troll people 'cause its fun that proves your life is so terrible that you need to get on a computer and insult people who are just trying to play and or discuss the game....man.....this is why the world is as bad as it is....go ahead laugh and troll me but you are proof of how insecure and moronic and negative the world is even if this is just a video game forum....congragulations on that insult but when i go to mcdonalds and your that broke a s s ret ard behind the counter,because you have no social skills or any intelligence...i will be the one laughing

Message 1 of 30 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
655 posts

Re: Its just sad......

Sep 27, 2012

You kinda contradicted yourself with that last part about it being a video game.<-----

Exactly its a video game its not real. Its meant to have fun and if trolling is your way of fun then do it. Doesnt hurt my feelings does it?

Theres really no point on taking this game seriously anymore unless its a Clan Battle and theres only a few more of those left.

Mag's community is probably on of the best but the game is dead. So theres no point on making anymore clans or legit forum post anymore.( Unless you want to ).

Not trying to be mean or troll but "Trollers" have always been on these forums so its nothing new and there probably all thats left. There are of few of legit Mag players on here but most of us come on here to connect with one another and have fun.

That was the point of MAG anyways....TO HAVE FUN.

siggy.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YouTube.com/HiTMaNHuntr

Message 2 of 30 (615 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2682 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

bestuvthebest wrote:
Ya know its just sad how these forums have become polluted with such an awful community....these forums are aren't supposed to be where players who quit MAG ages ago for whatever reason to come and chat...its supposed to be about or somewhat relate to MAG....most of the time not the case....these forums have become swamps for trolls who spend every moment of their life trying(and failingto be honest) to insult people or their skills,its just pathetic, you can sit there and laugh it off and say "i do it because its fun"...no youu do it because your a no-lifer...its just sad to see the once decent MAG community dwindle down to a group losers spending half their day cyber trollin posts that actually relate to MAG and have no intention on being criticized or made fun of, posts that ask serious questions.....man,ya know they say 9/10 people are stupid....i consider myself one of the few who unless provoked will actually talk about MAG an one of the few on thes forums has any real intelligence to be honest...on these forums its not 9/10 its 99.99%...."who cares MAG is dead"...which may be true but to be honest you killed it....this game is full of such **bleep** i have friends who just said **bleep** it and that was i for their MAG career...i don't care how you respond to this but when you say "your a noob,i **bleep**ed your mom, or get good" or are generally a troll to people who haven't provoked you,you show how truly moronic and how you hate your life...if you need to troll people 'cause its fun that proves your life is so terrible that you need to get on a computer and insult people who are just trying to play and or discuss the game....man.....this is why the world is as bad as it is....go ahead laugh and troll me but you are proof of how insecure and moronic and negative the world is even if this is just a video game forum....congragulations on that insult but when i go to mcdonalds and your that broke a s s ret ard behind the counter,because you have no social skills or any intelligence...i will be the one laughing

"Registered 3/01/12"

What do you know about these forums? Nothing. These forums are the same as they were day one. Except A LOT less active.

Not trying to sound like an **bleep**, but please break up your paragraph a little bit, and stop doing this "...", one period is enough, and capitalize some letters here and there, not many people will actually read what you have to say if it's all bunched up like that, very unpresentable. 

Just sayin'.

EDIT: I should say if you think the small amount of trolling is bad now, you should be happy you weren't more active at an earlier date.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 30 (601 Views)
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Sep 27, 2012
To be fair you did stroll onto these forums and start chatting at people about their kdr's and start boasting about yours..... despite the fact as a player your fairly poor and on SVER. Its bad enough when good players do it but when a SVER alt account does it..... its just sad. The trolling on here is very very pleasant compared with the old days, you should thank your lucky stars :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 30 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Sep 28, 2012
provoked.....nice G>H quacker

Message 5 of 30 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Sep 28, 2012
I realize this.I've been looking at these forums for awhile...i just realized earlier this year i could use forums on my phone. It just seems the ratio is far past desirable....

Message 6 of 30 (528 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Where do u play bestofthebest?
Message 7 of 30 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
858 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

bestuvthebest wrote:
provoked.....nice G>H quacker

I actually LOL'ed.

You troll Quagers for not having G>H, but you seem to forget that this isn't anywhere near your 1st account, information courtesy of KombatAlley. Not only this, but even with your G>H, you're still nowhere as good as him, most people in the butterflies, and most people on the forum. G>H don't mean **** on a SVER guy, much less an alt. My SVER dude has 50 hours and 74 grims, and I only screw around it. Not difficult.

Edit: profanity

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Message 8 of 30 (499 Views)
Sackboy
452 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Anyone can get G>H on a new account, trust me i had 20 accounts like that and it doesn't prove anything.

BF3 Stats
Message 9 of 30 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Sep 28, 2012
i have almost 1000 hours...I had a valor account with 200 hours on a DIFFRENT username, i never deleted ....LoLzZz who's combatalley...? btw i have 8 raven alts all with either grims >hours or combat snipers>hours man,way to botch your information sherlock.

Message 10 of 30 (453 Views)
0 Likes