Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 02 2010
By: oath_keeper4 Uncharted Territory 1581 posts

Is MAG that good?

16 replies 4 views Edited Apr 2, 2010

Im planning to get this game soon but i need to know your opinions. Right now my mind is stuck because when i see the gameplay on youtube, it looks so good. The thing is half my friends said its garbage (they all have ps3) and the rest said not many are playing it as much as BFBC2, MW2 or WARHAWK!!! so im just saying what is your opinions on this game?

Message 1 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2341 posts

Re: Is MAG that good?

Apr 2, 2010

Your friends are idoits. MAG is great, get it.

Message 2 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4754 posts

Apr 2, 2010

oath_keeper4 wrote:

Im planning to get this game soon but i need to know your opinions. Right now my mind is stuck because when i see the gameplay on youtube, it looks so good. The thing is half my friends said its garbage (they all have ps3) and the rest said not many are playing it as much as BFBC2, MW2 or WARHAWK!!! so im just saying what is your opinions on this game?

Wha BFBC2 & Call OF Poopy suck

Message 3 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Apr 2, 2010

If you loved Warhawk and enjoy first person shooters you will LOVE MAG. This is what Warhawk would have been if it was a first person shooter.

rectifyer
Message 4 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Apr 2, 2010

I just got this game about 2 weeks ago and it's great, I definitely suggest getting it.    The only 2 games i play now are this and Uncharted 2

Message 5 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
515 posts

Apr 2, 2010

oath_keeper4 wrote:

It WAS that good. My advice is rent it or borrow a friends copy, give it a couple days and if you like it go for it, if not no harm done.

MAG patches are like wet farts; they make you smile at 1st, then you figure out what kind of poo you're in.
Message 6 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
267 posts

Apr 2, 2010

oath_keeper4 wrote:

Those people that said it sucked, only said it because they cant put the dedication down that is required to have fun with it. It takes awhile to get good, it takes awhile to get good guns, you will die....ALOT. the first thing i reccomend doing is lvling up a bit (maybe 15-20) as a random just to get used to how the gameplay of the modes work, then join a clan. And PLEASE and questions you have, post them here (after a search of course)

This is a great game But its nothing like MW2 Its about your team winning and not about kills so don't just rush and start blasting **bleep**es. Make choices that will affect the outcome of the game, not just your own score.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

S.V.E.R.
Raven
Valor

Proud Member of "I Support Zipper's Vision" aka Stop complaining till you give the patch a chance(aka a week minimum).
Message 7 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Apr 2, 2010

It's that good.  The others are real fun but MAG is miles apart from them in its unique style and raw warlike feel.  Once you play Domination for the first time, you just might go running back to MW2 with your tail between your legs, unless your up for the challenge.  Are you?   

Skill=Lag
Message 8 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15781 posts

Apr 2, 2010

oath_keeper4 wrote:

I like it better and play it more than BC2, MW2 and Warhawk combined.  Just make sure you hook up with some people who will play with you because it's a lot more fun playing with people you know instead of just random people in games.

Recognize My Disease
Message 9 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6232 posts

Apr 2, 2010

oath_keeper4 wrote:

MAG is epic

The game has a hard learning curve so when you start playing dont jump into the bigger game modes straight away try to master the basics ov each game mode

Use a mic espc once you qualify for a leadership position - Your 1st leadership position you will get is Squad Leader learn to FRAGO objectives like your bunker etc with Select button then it brings up the map and then x over what you want to FRAGO plus you get airstrikes

Teamwork - You really need it in this game, rambo will only go so far before your discovered and will work alot less this is not COD, also K/D aint that important but if you can kill a few then its a bonus but also being a medic is useful and so is an engineer espc when your defending since stuff gets destroyed

Try to join a clan tbh more chance you will have more fun and hopefully work as a team etc

Graphics wise it aint like BC2 but its not ment to be because you cannot have 256ppl with BC2 graphics since the frame rate would fail hard, the graphics are fine

Take the dive and get the game but ther is no upgrades on the battlefield if you camp to get 30kills so dont expect a nuke or a missile

Photobucket
Message 10 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes