Sep 28 2012
By: Chastaine Sackboy 504 posts

I sold my PS3, Mag, and my other games...

2 replies 328 views Edited Sep 28, 2012

Hey fellas.

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone coo with me or on my Friends list.  I didn't really say anything before I sold my PS3 and games a few weeks ago.  I did so because like many of us addicted MAG players, I needed to get some real life **bleep** done and it was just NOT gonna happen if I had gaming distractions at my reach.  Just too much to do with little self control lol  I'm sure lots of you can relate.

I gave myself an altimatum.  Since I love gaming SOOO MUCH, maybe if I get my important **bleep** done I'll allow myself to buy another PS3.  Maybe this will be my drive to do these important things.  

MAG servers might be shut down by the time everything is completed.  But I'm guessing that if it's survived this long, it just might be here later.

Thanx everyone for the competitive CBs and scrims.  VL$ my home for 2 years of my life lol  Love those **bleep**ers!

Hope MAG still breathes when I return 

Peace

Click here to watch the VL$ vs 3 Videos.

Message 1 of 3 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
858 posts

Re: I sold my PS3, Mag, and my other games...

Sep 28, 2012

Chastaine wrote:

Hey fellas.

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone coo with me or on my Friends list.  I didn't really say anything before I sold my PS3 and games a few weeks ago.  I did so because like many of us addicted MAG players, I needed to get some real life **bleep** done and it was just NOT gonna happen if I had gaming distractions at my reach.  Just too much to do with little self control lol  I'm sure lots of you can relate.

I gave myself an altimatum.  Since I love gaming SOOO MUCH, maybe if I get my important **bleep** done I'll allow myself to buy another PS3.  Maybe this will be my drive to do these important things.  

MAG servers might be shut down by the time everything is completed.  But I'm guessing that if it's survived this long, it just might be here later.

Thanx everyone for the competitive CBs and scrims.  VL$ my home for 2 years of my life lol  Love those **bleep**ers!

Hope MAG still breathes when I return 

Peace

Later Chas. Nice knowing you. :smileyhappy:

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Message 2 of 3 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Re: I sold my PS3, Mag, and my other games...

Sep 28, 2012
me want account's -___-

Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)
0 Likes