Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Re: I just talked to someone who talked to Zipper before they closed......

Oct 11, 2012
Actually it isnt sony thats is stupid the most , its consoles kids who did not suport a game like MAG and who did not buy it , its their fault mostly trying to get the most easy game bashing on MAG because they have sucked at it first
Photobucket
Message 11 of 16 (625 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Oct 11, 2012
dude i was HORRIBLE when i started. I'm still good, but not as good(new HD tv) the screen is to bright, i mean i've played with settings, but at a certain distance i can barely see an enemy, and my knife has gotten terrible

Message 12 of 16 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Oct 11, 2012

knife? HA! they gave us butter knifes at Raven compared to your light sabers at SVER lol Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 13 of 16 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Oct 12, 2012
well to be honest i was never great with a knife, i mean i was pretty good and had my moments but I really don't knife to often, I used to have a 20inch 10 year old television, now i have a 2012/2013 samsung 32 inch HD. Its got so many settings....I feel like a grandfather being introduced to facebook for the first time when I try to adjust the settings on it. I just sit there with my 8 pages of instructions,squinting at the television, scratching my head, and telling young people to get off of my lawn....

Message 14 of 16 (557 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5798 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Cleaned the thread of some off topic comments. Please be respectful of other users. Thanks!
Message 15 of 16 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
258 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Treyman1115 wrote:

The guys are zipper said that Sony wouldn't let them make a MAG 2 since the DLC didn't really make that much profits.

So they called it a "fail" game, and they decided to make another SOCOM instead (which failed).

MAG was to me the best game ever even better than soc4 I won both so I can say what I want LOL. I really don't know who you talked to but I doubt it was someone from zipper as to this would mean that the person you talked to is a high level person that knows all the ins and outs which I doubt. Now to me MAG was an awesome game like every game it had its issues but its was and to me is a awesome game, they made good sales on the game and for those to say that Sony is not stupid you must not know what your talking about. The fact is Sony has the final say on almost everything that is launched I blame them for not marketing the game more and not pushing the developers into making real good if not great dlc. So stop saying its all those kids who did not buy the game or did not know how to play it and make that an excuse for Sony failure. This was the best concept to me in a game and I really wished they did not abandon it the way they did but not adding some decent dlc and fixing a few issues here and there. No matter what mag will always have its space on my shelf and heart..Now if we can put our efforts into bugging Sony to patch a few things LOL

Message 16 of 16 (271 Views)
0 Likes