Jan 19, 2013
Message 51 of 59 (183 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Re: I challenge phantom_Thomas.

Jan 19, 2013

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
The newer gundams (unicorn and ages) kinda suck :smileyfrustrated: I mean they look amazing but the stories are horrible. Gundam 00 was decent but my favorite is either G Gundam or Gundam Seed Destiny.

Wait a minute. 00 was decent? Seed and Seed Destiny are probably the worst Gundam's in the entire series. With Kira being the biggest Fgt ever.

Wing > 00 > 8Th MS team> The rest.

@Bushes; Don't bother arguing with Mud. Seriously it's a waste of time, also your troll game is weak.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 52 of 59 (271 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Jan 20, 2013

InTheBushes321 wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
The newer gundams (unicorn and ages) kinda suck :smileyfrustrated: I mean they look amazing but the stories are horrible. Gundam 00 was decent but my favorite is either G Gundam or Gundam Seed Destiny.

Wait a minute. 00 was decent? Seed and Seed Destiny are probably the worst Gundam's in the entire series. With Kira being the biggest Fgt ever.

@Bushes; Don't bother arguing with Mud. Seriously it's a waste of time, also your troll game is weak.

It's not my fault his statistics are wrong.

And I automatically get +3 troll points, because I know Hunnimonster.

Thats only half the Battle. The Hunnimonster is worse then Nitroz at trolling so you get a negative 6 points in Chemistry mate.

Tbqh I haven't watched Anime in awhile. Never have watched either One Piece or Naruto but I'm sure both are LoLbad since all anime seems like rubbish after you have watched Ghost In The Shell and Cowboy Bebop...

Last Exile is the last Anime I did watch, It was meh. About what I expected, same goes for Ergo Proxy which I watched before it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 53 of 59 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
856 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

InTheBushes321 wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:

It's not my fault his statistics are wrong.

And I automatically get +3 troll points, because I know Hunnimonster.

Thats only half the Battle. The Hunnimonster is worse then Nitroz at trolling so you get a negative 6 points in Chemistry mate.

Tbqh I haven't watched Anime in awhile. Never have watched either One Piece or Naruto but I'm sure both are LoLbad since all anime seems like rubbish after you have watched Ghost In The Shell and Cowboy Bebop...

Last Exile is the last Anime I did watch, It was meh. About what I expected, same goes for Ergo Proxy which I watched before it.

Tbh, GitS < many things. Same for Cowboy Bebop. They're good for sure, but not the best. Then again, it's all a matter of opinion. I find it funny that everyone cites Narutard, One Piece, Bleach, Akira, Bebop, GitS, Death Note, etc etc when there are things out there that are lesser known and far better.

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Message 54 of 59 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
924 posts

Jan 20, 2013

ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**ANIMEGAY**bleep**

Message 55 of 59 (244 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5738 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Wong gundam is ok but it was mostly centered around the 5 pilots more so than actual gundams. It was kinda more drama-ish to me.

Although most people in America love wing and hate seed/destiny, but in Japan most love seed/destiny and hate wing.

I like the destiny gundam tho :smileyfrustrated:

But I will say I have the 00 movie and it is awesome >.>
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 56 of 59 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5397 posts

Jan 20, 2013

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:
Impossible, Wicked hates anime.

Wicked_Glory wrote:

ANIMEGAY**bleep**

My bad, Wicked is MUD's sidekick.
 photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Message 57 of 59 (250 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7988 posts

Jan 20, 2013

CptKirby wrote:

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:

Wicked_Glory wrote:

ANIMEGAY**bleep**

Wicked's a frat partier. Can't be my sidekick.
 photo Buckethead-Discography_zps31049904.png
Message 58 of 59 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5397 posts

Jan 20, 2013

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:

CptKirby wrote:

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:

Wicked_Glory wrote:

ANIMEGAY**bleep**

Wicked's a frat partier. Can't be my sidekick.

Put Robin in line!

photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Message 59 of 59 (204 Views)