Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: I SO HATE THIS KICKING PEOPLE OUT OF SQUAD ROUTINE

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

omegakaoz wrote:

commsnipes16 wrote:

You don't play MAG anymore you fool

HEY but im there in spirit teabagging you and stand alone and dan oohhh and kirby AND scrub a dub! :3 

@dan, :smileyhappy: 

:heart:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 4, 2012

If Squad leader you need to fraggo something preferably the closest bunker to your spawn.You do this by pushing your select button and moving your cursor over to the selected bunker to attack and pushing your x button also they ask you to have a mic if your squad leader.Team killers are also frowned upon and should be refrained from being. If you do all these things and still somoene tries to kick you there just  jerks and shoulnt be able to kick you but if you get 3 or 4 votes and your  not doing anything wrong then my suggestion is some payback before you get kicked!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5259 posts

Nov 4, 2012

hawksdrive2 wrote:

If Squad leader you need to fraggo something preferably the closest bunker to your spawn.You do this by pushing your select button and moving your cursor over to the selected bunker to attack and pushing your x button also they ask you to have a mic if your squad leader.Team killers are also frowned upon and should be refrained from being. If you do all these things and still somoene tries to kick you there just  jerks and shoulnt be able to kick you but if you get 3 or 4 votes and your  not doing anything wrong then my suggestion is some payback before you get kicked!!!!!!!!

You're talking to people who've played this game for almost three years. I'm pretty sure we know how the game works by now. Lurk maor!

photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (154 Views)
0 Likes