Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Re: Damage chart

Jan 10, 2011

Good work man Kudos.

Now if we could just get the rate of fire, stability, and accuracy figured out (for 2.10 and the new guns) we could start making honest comparisons of the guns when they are actually being used.

I love the numbers I just wish we had all the data so we could truly comprare the guns in an honest way.

Message 81 of 162 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4008 posts

Jan 10, 2011

Blaine wrote:

crushemnow wrote:

I wear medium and often survive back knifes for some reason. Sometimes I'll even bunnyhop 180 and knife him back. If he survives then it's just whoever sprays first.

True. I wear Med+ and have survived back knifing a few times (I'm usually able to turn around and kill the guy who knifed me too--I feel bad for them in that situation because in all fairness I should've been dead!). On the other hand, I have often been killed by a single knife swing to the chest. I just hate how undependable the knife is now--it's pretty much always a gamble whether I'll kill or be killed with it, regardless of armor.

Its because the people knifing you don't have the knife damage upgrades. With the damage upgrades the only time the knife will take two swipes to the back is if they're wearing 1200c armor and have 120 health.

Message 82 of 162 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Jan 10, 2011

Blaine wrote:

crushemnow wrote:

I wear medium and often survive back knifes for some reason. Sometimes I'll even bunnyhop 180 and knife him back. If he survives then it's just whoever sprays first.

True. I wear Med+ and have survived back knifing a few times (I'm usually able to turn around and kill the guy who knifed me too--I feel bad for them in that situation because in all fairness I should've been dead!). On the other hand, I have often been killed by a single knife swing to the chest. I just hate how undependable the knife is now--it's pretty much always a gamble whether I'll kill or be killed with it, regardless of armor.

i think they should just remove the knife damages skills and replace it with something else like....welli can't say expanded reach because thats not gonna happen again. How about some ladder climbing skills, we all want that right? :smileyhappy: And you know how frustrating it is in escalation to walk up a hill or mountain? How about some rock climbing skills:smileyvery-happy:

Message 83 of 162 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
784 posts

Jan 10, 2011

@Twohot: Of course! How did I not think of that?! Thanks.

Message 84 of 162 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
784 posts

Jan 10, 2011

khknight wrote:

Blaine wrote:

crushemnow wrote:

i think they should just remove the knife damages skills and replace it with something else like....welli can't say expanded reach because thats not gonna happen again. How about some ladder climbing skills, we all want that right? :smileyhappy: And you know how frustrating it is in escalation to walk up a hill or mountain? How about some rock climbing skills:smileyvery-happy:

How about some basic STAIR CLIMBING skills first?! :smileytongue:

It's unbelievably annoying to be caught in stairs when you're being shot from the sides (Valor Sabo C; Interdiction Sovot Motorway, etc.).

Message 85 of 162 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4008 posts

Jan 10, 2011

I honestly would like to see the knife damage skills done away with as well as knife headshots. I'm tired of getting dropped in one knife swipe from someone in front of me when I'm wearing 800c armor with full 120 health all because they either land a headshot knife or they somehow register the hit to my side.

Message 86 of 162 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
784 posts

Jan 10, 2011

crushemnow wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Good work man Kudos.

Now if we could just get the rate of fire, stability, and accuracy figured out (for 2.10 and the new guns) we could start making honest comparisons of the guns when they are actually being used.

I love the numbers I just wish we had all the data so we could truly comprare the guns in an honest way.

I want those numbers with sights and scopes attachments.

But really, all I want is the black market.

(And for Zipper to remove Random Bullet Spread, and replace it with more kickback and scope wander... but that won't happen. 

)

Message 87 of 162 (40 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Jan 10, 2011

Blaine wrote:

crushemnow wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Good work man Kudos.

I want those numbers with sights and scopes attachments.

But really, all I want is the black market.

(And for Zipper to remove Random Bullet Spread, and replace it with more kickback and scope wander... but that won't happen. 

)

Yeah the black market would squash any real or perceived gun issues.......kudos sir!

Message 88 of 162 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3098 posts

Jan 10, 2011

How do you even "aim" for a headknife anyway? Does anyone actually do that, because all of my headknife kills are just luck, and it's always when I turn a corner and there's a dude right there so I hit R3.

I've always wanted headknifes to be removed.

Message 89 of 162 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Jan 10, 2011

i usually get a knife headshot when the enemy is crouched 

Message 90 of 162 (40 Views)
0 Likes