Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Re: Conflict right here.

Sep 8, 2012

James5955 wrote:

I miss proxy rage :smileysad:

More games need proximity chat.

Everyone seems to be friendly with each other now so I'll keep my proxy stories to myself.

Do tell james, i love proxy rages :smileyhappy: 

Message 21 of 29 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Sep 8, 2012

omegakaoz wrote:

James5955 wrote:

Everyone seems to be friendly with each other now so I'll keep my proxy stories to myself.

This.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 22 of 29 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6781 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

omegakaoz wrote:

James5955 wrote:

Well I had a lot from a lot of different people about me being a dirty camper on Copper Hills. When defending that church was my favorite place to be, so easy to spot and call out enemy movements on the sides of the objectives and pickin them off from the windows, then going to the other side of the church looking into the graveyard and picking more off. Sometimes when they would reach the door and die I could hear some verbal abuse that made my heart warm up.

I never saw the point in moving out of an area if you've got 10+ enemies constantly respawning and coming straight at you only to die over and over again. Sure, after awhile it grows more and more dangerous to be there but hell it's a good way to distract a good portion of the enemy team then when they come in a giant zerg you know exactly where they are and can call them out before they reach you.

-----

On SVERs sabo map, attacking I believe I got J_____Von while he was under the bridge in front of the letter and all I could hear was "JJJJAAAAAAMMMEEEEESSSSS!!!!!", made me laugh, I don't consider that rage really but it was still funny for me.

----

My favorite incident though wasn't through proxy. Had a great match defending Copper Hills and I was in my element and facing against a couple of GUN guys back in the day, got them time and time again with quick reflexs at fairly long range using the ATAC I think it was. Had them going pretty good, heard a few things but I don't remember what specifically. After the match I got messages from them claiming I was using an aimbot, I told them I was using gameshark and they seemingly believed it, told me they thought that stuff didn't work anymore.

Had a good laugh with the [VE] crew over that one.

I might be able to find the pics of those messages. It was 2 GUN people, one name started with jon (i think lowercase) and had several or more numbers right after that.

----

A lot of more incidents, maybe I'll remember more later. I'm sure people got a few incidents that include me lol, I've had my moments of rage and fustration; anyone who's played with me a decent amount knows that.

----

Edit: Had an incident with Jumpman WAY early in MAG, didn't even know of 3C. I was playing with Valor attacking SVERs sabo, playing solo. 3C had at least a full squad against my team and I got up to B, danced with jumpman around the boxes behind B and barely got him. Heard him call BS or something like that and called him out on it, we exchanged some mail after that match ended lol. My team got murdered, those Valor scrubs didn't stand a chance and it was tough attacking a line of 3C that was entrenched at the redline. Still went positive though, ftw.

Photobucket
Message 23 of 29 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Sep 8, 2012

lol i would tell people i used the gamegenie. 

Message 24 of 29 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6781 posts

Sep 8, 2012

omegakaoz wrote:

lol i would tell people i used the gamegenie. 

xD

I think that's the one I never got to play with, I only ever used gameshark and codebreaker.

Photobucket
Message 25 of 29 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5438 posts

Sep 8, 2012

omegakaoz wrote:

o.0 sprinklers? 

You Sure don't haVe any idEa do you? Find the answeR Omega!

photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Message 26 of 29 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

Santa Claus? :3 

Sver

Message 27 of 29 (229 Views)
0 Likes