Nov 26 2012
By: Boxcutta- First Son 12 posts

Best time to play?

2 replies 287 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

Wanting to come back to MAG after a long break but it takes so **bleep** long getting into games. Is there certain times or days of the week where more people are likely to be playing? Should I try getting back into a clan or just wait it out and join matches when I can? 

Are there any MAG nights where everyone tries to log in and get into dom matches or anything like that?

70 SVER by the way but have no problems vetting back to other factions if it's gonna get me more matches lol

Message 1 of 3 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
692 posts

Re: Best time to play?

Nov 26, 2012

mornings,  japanese get on at like 11 am to like 2 pm

i have 1 last year of school left so this sucks for me, i haven't played dom in a long time.

Message 2 of 3 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Re: Best time to play?

Nov 26, 2012

Boxcutta- wrote:

Wanting to come back to MAG after a long break but it takes so **bleep** long getting into games. Is there certain times or days of the week where more people are likely to be playing? Should I try getting back into a clan or just wait it out and join matches when I can? 

Are there any MAG nights where everyone tries to log in and get into dom matches or anything like that?

70 SVER by the way but have no problems vetting back to other factions if it's gonna get me more matches lol

Anytime, because MAG is awesome.

And vet to Raven, because you automatically garner more respect for yourself.

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Message 3 of 3 (266 Views)