768 posts

Re: Best Clans of All-Time

Aug 24, 2011

jank5inatra wrote:

Valor: KEQ, RND

SVER: BHD, R*S

Raven: ^D^, PHI

Photobucket SVER: EAT-snacks, Raven: jank5inatra

How long have you been playing the game? 2 months?...

{Cannot Post User Photos in Sig Tag}
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 186 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1335 posts

Aug 24, 2011

my complete biased opinion still has as the number one for valor, (they died out after 1.03), i cant remember beta tags, we changed them up but i remember it was a major victory everytime we grouped up... man i miss the early days

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 186 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Aug 24, 2011

Sver clan = Noob

hebergeur d'image
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 186 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5621 posts

Aug 24, 2011

night-times wrote:

jank5inatra wrote:

Valor: KEQ, RND

SVER: BHD, R*S

Raven: ^D^, PHI

Photobucket SVER: EAT-snacks, Raven: jank5inatra

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/122009/1260528522_itcrowd-facepalm.gif

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 186 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4273 posts

Aug 24, 2011

Darkjudg3s wrote:

Fizzycandy wrote:

Ydubbs_81 wrote:

xIc0n1K wrote:

Sgt_Alexander wrote:

GoN3gativ3Scrub wrote:

Sgt_Alexander wrote:

I am just going to put this out there. The reformed V-C.

We didn't lose one single CB, but OFC my opinion is biased. I really liked playing with them. 

Ps. I am back. !!

SIG

Did V-C play anyone good in a CB?

Photobucket

Well. We didn't have a chance. Well I guess R*S and the previous PPH? IDK. I just thought that the general communication and teamwork, and just overall skill was really good.

SIG

Same goes for PFB 2.0. We won every 32 v 32 we had.

Anyways

3C

TDF

AIR

V-C

V-C vs PFB.....bring everyone back to settle that one issue???

I wish We could never match up times though

Chemistry.

or who plays for which side

Darknub3s

Just make it happen....do it on a weekend..where people have off....make it a little earlier than 9p East US.....and get it done. Anything's possible

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 186 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Aug 24, 2011

Lol I see the hostility towards R*S and that's pretty much expected. It's not my place to say that we're the best clan of all time but think about this..R*S has been around since the private beta and sure, our CB record isn't fantastic but at this stage in MAG, (as far as SVER clans go) R*S is the only clan that can still field 32 of our own original roster. Doesn't that count for something? And I'm not knocking 3C or anything, of course they deserve the mention in this thread. They're a no brainer. So my point is, are the clans being mentioned/not being mentioned here are based off their wins/losses in CBs or just the personal issues people have with other clans?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I've only been in R*S since May so I wasn't there for the 3C/R*S beef nor do I know about any other problems we've may have had with other clans or people.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 186 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6389 posts

Aug 24, 2011

Swordsman24 wrote:

Lol I see the hostility towards R*S and that's pretty much expected. It's not my place to say that we're the best clan of all time but think about this..R*S has been around since the private beta and sure, our CB record isn't fantastic but at this stage in MAG, (as far as SVER clans go) R*S is the only clan that can still field 32 of our own original roster. Doesn't that count for something? And I'm not knocking 3C or anything, of course they deserve the mention in this thread. They're a no brainer. So my point is, are the clans being mentioned/not being mentioned here are based off their wins/losses in CBs or just the personal issues people have with other clans?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I've only been in R*S since May so I wasn't there for the 3C/R*S beef nor do I know about any other problems we've may have had with other clans or people.

Photobucket

R*S refused to Q^ when all the old clans were still around (scared much??) Most of the old clans no longer exist on MAG (whats the point on recruiting players on a dead game) which is perfectly fine seeing as chances are you won't find players on MAG anymore in which you could possibly bring over to another game and play competitively.

Most of the old clans still have their old MAG rosters, but people play different games/ are waiting for a game everybody likes ie. DUST. So for any clan to say they are the "best clan" based upon longevity is a joke(not just R*S).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 186 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Aug 24, 2011

xjumpman23 wrote:

Swordsman24 wrote:

Photobucket

R*S refused to Q^ when all the old clans were still around (scared much??) Most of the old clans no longer exist on MAG (whats the point on recruiting players on a dead game) which is perfectly fine seeing as chances are you won't find players on MAG anymore in which you could possibly bring over to another game and play competitively.

Most of the old clans still have their old MAG rosters, but people play different games/ are waiting for a game everybody likes ie. DUST. So for any clan to say they are the "best clan" based upon longevity is a joke(not just R*S).

I hear ya, we do plan on moving to other games of course lol (pretty sure that goes for everyone). So if longevity doesn't count, what should? (This question goes for everyone reading btw)

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 186 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4273 posts

Aug 24, 2011

Its sort of like the greatest boxer or basketball player of all time argument. The "vintage" players will always be mentioned....no matter how good any other players are after them. Michael Jordan will, arguably, be the best basketball player for ages to come....anyone who has witnessed his greatness will be reluctant to name another...same with Muhammad Ali...same with Sugar Ray Robinson.

And the same will be with 3C and TDF and Up$ and all the other "old" and "original" rosters of said clans. Unless there is a measure of standard in place....everyone can have their opinion of who and for why. Some will say longevity, some will say KDR, some will say CBs, some will say ability to dominate games..etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 186 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1544 posts

Aug 24, 2011

Ydubbs_81 wrote:

Its sort of like the greatest boxer or basketball player of all time argument. The "vintage" players will always be mentioned....no matter how good any other players are after them. Michael Jordan will, arguably, be the best basketball player for ages to come....anyone who has witnessed his greatness will be reluctant to name another...same with Muhammad Ali...same with Sugar Ray Robinson.

And the same will be with 3C and TDF and Up$ and all the other "old" and "original" rosters of said clans. Unless there is a measure of standard in place....everyone can have their opinion of who and for why. Some will say longevity, some will say KDR, some will say CBs, some will say ability to dominate games..etc.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0903/some-say-stig-demotivational-poster-1236638623.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fat suit champ
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 186 (15 Views)
0 Likes