0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6389 posts

Re: Best Clans of All-Time

Aug 24, 2011

Swordsman24 wrote:

xjumpman23 wrote:

Swordsman24 wrote:

Lol I see the hostility towards R*S and that's pretty much expected. It's not my place to say that we're the best clan of all time but think about this..R*S has been around since the private beta and sure, our CB record isn't fantastic but at this stage in MAG, (as far as SVER clans go) R*S is the only clan that can still field 32 of our own original roster. Doesn't that count for something? And I'm not knocking 3C or anything, of course they deserve the mention in this thread. They're a no brainer. So my point is, are the clans being mentioned/not being mentioned here are based off their wins/losses in CBs or just the personal issues people have with other clans?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I've only been in R*S since May so I wasn't there for the 3C/R*S beef nor do I know about any other problems we've may have had with other clans or people.

Photobucket

R*S refused to Q^ when all the old clans were still around (scared much??) Most of the old clans no longer exist on MAG (whats the point on recruiting players on a dead game) which is perfectly fine seeing as chances are you won't find players on MAG anymore in which you could possibly bring over to another game and play competitively.

Most of the old clans still have their old MAG rosters, but people play different games/ are waiting for a game everybody likes ie. DUST. So for any clan to say they are the "best clan" based upon longevity is a joke(not just R*S).

I hear ya, we do plan on moving to other games of course lol (pretty sure that goes for everyone). So if longevity doesn't count, what should? (This question goes for everyone reading btw)

Photobucket

honestly it's how you perform on games other than MAG seeing as theres nothing hard about MAG.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 82 of 186 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 24, 2011

xjumpman23 wrote:

Swordsman24 wrote:

xjumpman23 wrote:

Swordsman24 wrote:

Lol I see the hostility towards R*S and that's pretty much expected. It's not my place to say that we're the best clan of all time but think about this..R*S has been around since the private beta and sure, our CB record isn't fantastic but at this stage in MAG, (as far as SVER clans go) R*S is the only clan that can still field 32 of our own original roster. Doesn't that count for something? And I'm not knocking 3C or anything, of course they deserve the mention in this thread. They're a no brainer. So my point is, are the clans being mentioned/not being mentioned here are based off their wins/losses in CBs or just the personal issues people have with other clans?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I've only been in R*S since May so I wasn't there for the 3C/R*S beef nor do I know about any other problems we've may have had with other clans or people.

Photobucket

R*S refused to Q^ when all the old clans were still around (scared much??) Most of the old clans no longer exist on MAG (whats the point on recruiting players on a dead game) which is perfectly fine seeing as chances are you won't find players on MAG anymore in which you could possibly bring over to another game and play competitively.

Most of the old clans still have their old MAG rosters, but people play different games/ are waiting for a game everybody likes ie. DUST. So for any clan to say they are the "best clan" based upon longevity is a joke(not just R*S).

I hear ya, we do plan on moving to other games of course lol (pretty sure that goes for everyone). So if longevity doesn't count, what should? (This question goes for everyone reading btw)

Photobucket

honestly it's how you perform on games other than MAG seeing as theres nothing hard about MAG.

Lol@Jumpman for taking gaming so seriously! What a Loser coming to the forums commenting .Mag was a "Dead Game" wasn't it? so why come here lol. Shouldn't you be in the Kz3 forums trolling there or how about the socamp4 forums trolling and bragging on how your so good at video game you Loser!lol Oh and all the 3C nerds who will come here to troll this post LOL  Defend your boyfriend Jumpman(aka MAG's Legend!) LOL !

Message 83 of 186 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3129 posts

Aug 24, 2011

aww shit

photo zzig-1.gif
Message 84 of 186 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2682 posts

Aug 24, 2011

StupiD_ChangO--- wrote:

xjumpman23 wrote:

Swordsman24 wrote:

xjumpman23 wrote:

Swordsman24 wrote:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lol@Jumpman for taking gaming so seriously! What a Loser coming to the forums commenting .Mag was a "Dead Game" wasn't it? so why come here lol. Shouldn't you be in the Kz3 forums trolling there or how about the socamp4 forums trolling and bragging on how your so good at video game you Loser!lol Oh and all the 3C nerds who will come here to troll this post LOL  Defend your boyfriend Jumpman(aka MAG's Legend!) LOL !

Seems like you're taking things a little too serious, especially for someone hating on another for taking something too seriously.

Photobucket
Message 85 of 186 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2814 posts

Aug 24, 2011

ikr, Carnage.

Message 86 of 186 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Aug 24, 2011

znignflo72 wrote:

aww ****

Darn, maybe..just maybe! I thought this discussion would go flameless but I guess not QQ lol.

Message 87 of 186 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6389 posts

Aug 24, 2011

StupiD_ChangO--- wrote:

xjumpman23 wrote:

Swordsman24 wrote:

xjumpman23 wrote:

Swordsman24 wrote:

Photobucket

Photobucket

http://www.snicka.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/jay-z-u-mad.gif

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li0z5c4nkc1qza7p3o1_500.gif

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbuflkgcxU1qb9w3xo1_500.gif

http://i51.tinypic.com/28u7ic8.gif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 88 of 186 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2734 posts

Aug 24, 2011

xjumpman23 wrote:

StupiD_ChangO--- wrote:

xjumpman23 wrote:

Swordsman24 wrote:

xjumpman23 wrote:

Swordsman24 wrote:

Photobucket

Photobucket

http://www.snicka.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/jay-z-u-mad.gif

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li0z5c4nkc1qza7p3o1_500.gif

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbuflkgcxU1qb9w3xo1_500.gif

http://i51.tinypic.com/28u7ic8.gif

Now you know he mad!

I am the Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V.
Photobucket
Message 89 of 186 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4599 posts

Aug 24, 2011

Hahaha, Asamoah Gyan, well played Jumpman, well played.

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.� - Shaka Zulu
Message 90 of 186 (88 Views)
0 Likes