Oct 09 2012
By: bestuvthebest Lombax Warrior 177 posts

Anything else...

14 replies 423 views Edited Oct 9, 2012
Does anyone know of anything that is even 1/100 as good as MAG gameplay...I pre-ordered Black Ops II, but I won't even touch multiplayer or campaign, I'll play zombies, have one game, decent in length and quit zombies for the rest of the day... Are there any games coming out or are already released that have the staying power of MAG (ability to play for long periods of time without it getting old) and are there any games that have the same quality multiplayer as MAG..i've been dissapointed with my past few games i've bought : Rage(great campaign,terrible multiplayer), Crysis 2(amazing campaign, very confusing multiplayer) and MW3 was just pathetic in every aspect to be honest(survival,campaign,multiplayer)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
856 posts

Re: Anything else...

Oct 9, 2012

bestuvthebest wrote:
Does anyone know of anything that is even 1/100 as good as MAG gameplay...I pre-ordered Black Ops II, but I won't even touch multiplayer or campaign, I'll play zombies, have one game, decent in length and quit zombies for the rest of the day... Are there any games coming out or are already released that have the staying power of MAG (ability to play for long periods of time without it getting old) and are there any games that have the same quality multiplayer as MAG..i've been dissapointed with my past few games i've bought : Rage(great campaign,terrible multiplayer), Crysis 2(amazing campaign, very confusing multiplayer) and MW3 was just pathetic in every aspect to be honest(survival,campaign,multiplayer)

RAGE only has terrible multiplayer if you're terrible at the game. I've platinumed it, I should know. Overall though, if you get a partner who can even survive through Legends, it's a lot of fun.

It's how you look at it. Maybe you should buy games that aren't exclusively FPS/3PS.

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
654 posts

Oct 9, 2012

#1 why pay $60 for a game you'll only play one game of zombies for a day? You might as well get first black ops or world at war. If I were you I would widen my array of games. Instead of playing only FPS games play some 3rd person or some sports games ( NBA 2K13, NCAA, Madden) or even RPG's( Mass Effect, Skyrim, Dishonered) they (In my eyes) are way better than any FPS on the market.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YouTube.com/HiTMaNHuntr

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Oct 9, 2012
what is borderlands like...?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
654 posts

Oct 9, 2012

It's definitely another game that I would recommend. Great story, the co-op has been fixed, and the loot system is amazing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YouTube.com/HiTMaNHuntr

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Oct 9, 2012
tbh I have NO idea what borderlands plot is.. What is the (multiplayer, campaign etc) like?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Oct 10, 2012

bestuvthebest wrote:
tbh I have NO idea what borderlands plot is.. What is the (multiplayer, campaign etc) like?

Youtube? Google? LoL at Pre-ordering BO 2. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Oct 10, 2012
saw a commercial for a game. Looked somewhat like ACIII but is wasn't does anyone know what game that was? I know it won a few awards at E3.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Oct 10, 2012
I've actually been so bored with fps I went to minecraft.... lol
alt= H-A-Z-A-R-D-_-V
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (250 Views)
0 Likes