Nov 24 2009
By: Big_E-777 Lombax Warrior 261 posts

Anyone else having these problems?

4 replies 1 views Edited Nov 24, 2009

1. I was playing the other day and at the begining of the match I fell through the map.

2. It seems as though alot of people including myself will vouche that Valor is the underrated faction of the three.

3. I can shoot someone in the head at point-blank range about 3 times and they don't die, yet one shot to my chest kills me.

4. There should be an option to limit snipers per squad as well as making it so people need to listen to OIC's and Squad Leaders.(The idea of the game is about war and AWOL should not be an option)

5. There are rocks and cliffsides that ARE REACHABLE for my sniper loadout yet I can't seem to get on them due to map restrictions. These spots are not out of bounds nor are they too high to jump on.

6. Sometimes when I respawn the screen will go black and freeze up if I bleed out at the same time a medic hits me with his medkit.

PLEASE LIST ANY OTHER BUGS FOUND!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6125 posts

Re: Anyone else having these problems?

Nov 24, 2009
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

Nov 24, 2009
that link does not work. The entire mag blog on playstation blog is a read only now and has been since the 20th
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6125 posts

Nov 24, 2009

Big_E-777 wrote:
that link does not work. The entire mag blog on playstation blog is a read only now and has been since the 20th

That's not the blog.  That's the playstation forums.  Where the MAG Beta Threads are located.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Nov 24, 2009
Ive had falling through the floor immidiately after respawning and ive had a black screen after a parachute spawn. Other than that, its been dandy.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes