Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 27 2012
By: Awakened2012 First Son 5 posts

Tried trial version could be at level 27 ????

3 replies 201 views Edited Feb 27, 2012

I am loving this game. I see it as a challenge being at only level 8 with limited weapons and attributes. I would like to buy full version does anyone know if I buy the fill version will I go to the level I could be at or do I start all over again from 0. It's no big deal just want to know what to expect when I do. oh! MY mic doesn't work on trial version--reason - i'm thinking the full version has an option to turn it on that the trial doesn't

See you out there - Awakened2012 - Surrey BC Canada

Message 1 of 4 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Re: Tried trial version could be at level 27 ????

Feb 27, 2012

Glad to hear you like the Game!!

Yes, If you purchase the game you will level up depending on the XP point you have...

Imagine that! Level 8 and when when you purchase it Level 30!! hahhaa.. naaa You will need alot of Xp points!!

Ive managed to VET out 9 Times or 10 dont remeber

I know there some guy that has 89 VETS last time i saw him play

Cheers!

Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 14, 2012

thanks - late responce to you. I leveled up to 32 and had a whole bunch of skill points and money to spend. Now at 58. What is VET out that you put in your responce? (some guy that has 89 VETS) Are you talking about respect points, redoing your skills? I am on Valor. Does wearing a helmet help in any way or is it only cosmetic( for the younger crowd)

Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

Mar 14, 2012

When you reach the highest level for your character, you can vet to another PMC and start your character from level 1, while keeping all of your stats (KDR, time played, etc.) You can also vet and stay in your own PMC when you vet. When you vet the first time, you gain a bonus amount of XP on all future battles, but only for the first vet. So someone who has 89 vets has reached to top of the leveling ladder, and chose to vet to either another PMC or stay with their own and start from level 1 while keeping their ribbons and stats intact.

The helmets are just cosmetic.

An open mind is like a fortress with it's doors unguarded and unbarred
Message 4 of 4 (201 Views)
0 Likes