Jul 28 2012
By: Akaruiwrx Lombax Warrior 179 posts

Project Save MAG

7 replies 1419 views Edited Jul 28, 2012

No one has to say it we all know that MAG is slowly dieing, player counts are at an all time low and it takes forever to get into a simple match of suppression sometimes. We aren't going to see any advertising for MAG any time in the future, those days are long long gone. 

But we can rally to save a game we love, we can make a difference, we can restore her to her former glory. I hear some of you thinking how. It's simple like any "please save our" movement we need to get the word out. In this day and age most of us have access to multiple social networking sites, twitter, facebook, tumblr, the list goes on and on.  

What I propose is this, once daily, bi-daily, weekly, or monthly,  make a plea to those people on your social networking sites to ... GIVE MAG A CHANCE! emplore them to tell their friends if they like the game and to get them to also give MAG a chance.  Each of us alone may not make much of a dent but together we have the potential to reach millions. 

The goal is to get the word out that this great game exists that its fun to play and that right now its a bargain to play tell people they can get it from PSN. If you have the downloadable copy share it with your friends on their PS3's 

Message 1 of 8 (1,419 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Re: Project Save MAG

Jul 30, 2012
Please feel free to e-mail gaming news outlets asking them to feautre MAG as a bargain bin best buy now that it has hit rock bottom prices. Also feel free to e-mail SCEA asking them to advertise this game if they can. Remember if we speak up we will be heard.
Message 2 of 8 (1,396 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Aug 15, 2012

One of the better Kevin Butler commercials.

Message 3 of 8 (1,297 Views)
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I know its an old post and a old game. But i recently started using my ps3 more and have started to play all the fps games i can, both old and new, especially old since i can find games for cheap. I happened to pick up mag for $6. I wasnt expecting much, but i played today for the first time. And it was pretty fun. There were random lag issues, and it didnt take very long to join matches. I sucks joining a really old game, cause everyone is leveled up and have good guns. I had more fun playing this than i do whenever my friend makes me play mw3 with him. Not big into that sereies. But anyway, i will tell my buddies about the game, as cheap as it is, they will pick it up. Itll be a nice change up. Wont be a game i play daily, but acouple times a week for sure. Hope it stays alive abit longer

Message 4 of 8 (1,208 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I have been preaching it brother. We need to get a small MAG cult up and running. There is still hope MAG can be a phoenix, rise from the ashes. It is up to us not to lay down and die. Sony left us for dead, let us open their eyes to the dedication of the MAG fanbase.
Message 5 of 8 (1,196 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Oct 25, 2012
If You Play PS3 And Are A Fan Of First Person Shooter Video Games Then Do Yourself A Favor And GET THIS GAME!!! It's Epicness Is Unrivaled! You can get it off playstation network for $5-$10 or find it in the cheap game bin for the same price. Smallest game types features 64 players (32 vs 32), Largest game type features 256 players (128 vs 128). Try to imagine 256 people from around the world in one match and the carnage that ensues and you have a loose idea of how much fun you're missing, but still no real clue.

Posted on fb with photo of game cover.

This game is too good to let go.
Message 6 of 8 (1,179 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Aug 7, 2013
look guys im WILLIAMWILDR i play MAG ever DAY we all com to far to let this go plsie save it we all put money on it so lets save it whos with me stand by me fight this
Message 7 of 8 (651 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 15, 2013
U guys may think that mag is out of existance but to be honest its not MAG is the best that i have ever played and i used to play cod a lot but once a friend showed me MAG i loved it i guess wat i am trying to say is DON'T GET RID OF MAG
Message 8 of 8 (298 Views)
0 Likes