Feb 25 2013
By: JonLeePettimore First Son 3 posts

What?! A new guy?!

1 replies 252 views Edited Feb 25, 2013

Hi guys. I know the forums are pretty dead and that MAG and it's related issues have pretty much pushed this game to the side for a lot of people, but I'm looking to see if anyone out there might be looking to have a newb tag along with them during the 5-7pm, est time on week day nights.

I do have a mic, but I'm not fantatic at shooters. I played in Planetside 2 beta, and a little since release, but, for some reason, I just couldn't get into the game. 

The six or so hours I've put into MAG seem to be well spent, as I enjoy the game and am looking to maybe find a casual clan to run with. I'm currently playing SVER, and, depending on how well I do at leveling up, will probably vet over to Valor next, if it doesn't take me six or seven months to get to 70.

Thanks!

Jon Lee Pettimore

Message 1 of 2 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
861 posts

Re: What?! A new guy?!

Feb 25, 2013

JonLeePettimore wrote:

Hi guys. I know the forums are pretty dead and that MAG and it's related issues have pretty much pushed this game to the side for a lot of people, but I'm looking to see if anyone out there might be looking to have a newb tag along with them during the 5-7pm, est time on week day nights.

I do have a mic, but I'm not fantatic at shooters. I played in Planetside 2 beta, and a little since release, but, for some reason, I just couldn't get into the game. 

The six or so hours I've put into MAG seem to be well spent, as I enjoy the game and am looking to maybe find a casual clan to run with. I'm currently playing SVER, and, depending on how well I do at leveling up, will probably vet over to Valor next, if it doesn't take me six or seven months to get to 70.

Thanks!

Jon Lee Pettimore

Welcome to MAG. For the record, if I were you, I'd go to Raven or Valor before you invest to much into SVER(preferably Raven, because Raven>Valor) because you'll be ill equipped to handle decent players from any PMC if you get too used to the EZ Mode advantage.

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)
0 Likes