Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
529 posts

Re: The NEW [V-C] Valor Coalition [Recruiting Thread]

Jan 27, 2011

Damn.  I switched up my schedule at the last minute so as to clear up Thursday night through Friday night.

I was running with Crop the other night in a SABO match (defending), came upon a squad of 'em.  I found a route that wasn't being guarded at all, so I assigned myself to claim it.  **bleep**ing wack, shade, and a half-dozen other batman lookin' freaks (some of whom appeared to be wearing the latest lunar-landing suits in XXXL, Ahem)  were fighting over who would get the kill round in me. lol    I was so hoping for just two more V-C in that game.   There were three players  on our whole squad even trying, and every time I tried to rez someone to get more bullets in the fight, they turned out to be an imbecile.  Frustration on top of the loss...

I got excited when I saw the ~^~ symbol pop up on the screen in the following game and started hunting.  I was momentarily confused when I dropped my first SVER target.  How odd that the flock has people on SVER right?  Wrong!  Somebody has a SVER clan called "The Orange Pelicans" with the same symbol.   **bleep** ?   You just can't make this **bleep** up man.   Remember "The Darker Flock"?  Those guys were so bad we had to go "harsh language only, anyone caught using a weapon of any kind will be kicked". 

Message 60 of 1,289 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3129 posts

Jan 27, 2011
Yeah the darker flock was hilarious... They were shooting rockets from there spawn, cause if they ran out they died :smileyhappy:
 photo zzig-1.gif
Message 61 of 1,289 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
529 posts

Jan 27, 2011
I'm going to start my long MAG session in a few hours. You going to be on? Squatch and Thag are usually on after you East Coaster's get offline so either way I won't be bored, but I would like to catch some off these games I've been missing this week.

Message 62 of 1,289 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3129 posts

Jan 27, 2011
I'll be on till 10, but tomorrow I'll be on most the day...
 photo zzig-1.gif
Message 63 of 1,289 (301 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 29, 2011

V-C......"Movin' on up"..and Z I heard you were a scrub...lmao..5 kdr?..sad..

Bill
Message 64 of 1,289 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
529 posts

Jan 29, 2011

The point of this recruitment is to get enough ACTIVE players to go into 32 vs. 32 CLAN MATCHES every weekend. 

We are not trying to "steal" players away from their clans, but I have to say that I've noticed there are a LOT of players with decent numbers, who are in clans filled with people who don't do jack.  My point is: Don't  be afraid to FR one of us and come check it out at least.  Trying to find random Valor players that are worth a damn in-game has proven to be VERY difficult to say the least.  We have been around for a while, and while we have recently undergone some MAJOR restructuring, we have never abandoned what we stand for, or given up.  The tag, whether given credit or not, is not going anywhere.

To the Valor Players who are tired of the complete BS that is the usual Valor way:

We do not quit-out of matches, we do not stop, we do not run past downed soldiers to get another ribbon, we do not send in strikes when the AAA is up, we do not lay on rooftops and snipe while you die trying to take C with 3 players, we do not fire rockets from our spawn, we do not n00b rush, we do not split up across the entire map, we do not ignore strategies that make sense.  

In the past we have absorbed other small clans as a whole, however we will not take players who don't fit the criteria so please don't ask us to take your cousin Vinny just because he is a part of the "package deal".   We are trying to have a greater effect on every game we're in, no matter which mode it is.

Message 65 of 1,289 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3129 posts

Jan 29, 2011
^^^ Very well said, I'm going to post this on the top of the thread.
 photo zzig-1.gif
Message 66 of 1,289 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Jan 29, 2011

nice ringing znigflo

it was a fun game

Message 67 of 1,289 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3129 posts

Jan 29, 2011
lmao, I was one of the two people that went positive the first game :smileyhappy:
 photo zzig-1.gif
Message 68 of 1,289 (301 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 31, 2011

First post !!!!

wow, not as exciting as the clan made it out to be  :smileyhappy:

Oh well there always alt accounts to get another go at the first post again.   

GG's tonite.  

And Znig I need a Sig.  Hook me up dude.

Message 69 of 1,289 (301 Views)
0 Likes