Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1467 posts

Re: [}!{] The Butterfly Effect - Raven Dom/Acq Clan - Recruiting Now

Sep 25, 2012

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

lilzinho wrote:
stand alone, I take it you got a hauppage. And your tv doesn't have a component input??

I had this problem when I bought my roxio, before I bought my pvr. So just make sure when looking for a tv, get one with component input.

Yup, hit the nail on the head. :smileyvery-happy: My TV doesn't have the component input.

So it will be awhile before you get to see some R1 poundin Vids.. Once I sell my car, and buy a new one... Then I'll have some free money for a new TV.

You might be able to still get an RF modulator from some place like Radio Shack that will give you a 3 component input to a coax output that you can then put into your TV. I used to have to do this for an old TV I had when I was a student and my DVD player was component only.

Walmart in Canada still carries them apparently:

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/philips-sws2100w-27-video-converter-rf-modulator/205179

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Message 2891 of 3,798 (170 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Sep 25, 2012

grantb1969 wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

lilzinho wrote:
stand alone, I take it you got a hauppage. And your tv doesn't have a component input??

I had this problem when I bought my roxio, before I bought my pvr. So just make sure when looking for a tv, get one with component input.

Yup, hit the nail on the head. :smileyvery-happy: My TV doesn't have the component input.

So it will be awhile before you get to see some R1 poundin Vids.. Once I sell my car, and buy a new one... Then I'll have some free money for a new TV.

You might be able to still get an RF modulator from some place like Radio Shack that will give you a 3 component input to a coax output that you can then put into your TV. I used to have to do this for an old TV I had when I was a student and my DVD player was component only.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/philips-sws2100w-27-video-converter-rf-modulator/205179

No I don't think that would work. I need the HDMI components. Which my TV doesn't support...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 2892 of 3,798 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1467 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

grantb1969 wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

lilzinho wrote:

No I don't think that would work. I need the HDMI components. Which my TV doesn't support...

Yeah, it looks like you need the 5 component highdef option only with these units. Is there any way that you can run at standard def and get the signal captured?

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Message 2893 of 3,798 (161 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Sep 25, 2012

I had same problem.  New TV is solution.  And if he managed to get an adaptor capturing in HD is possible, but playing in HD would not be.  And HD is always better.

In brighter news.  I am now number 1 ranked in 2 of the dribbling challenges now.  LMAO

lol.jpg

Photobucket
Message 2894 of 3,798 (156 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1818 posts

Sep 26, 2012

I have an idea.

We should all play playstation home.

Win.

Message 2895 of 3,798 (153 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Theres nothing to do on PS Home except troll Fgtz...

Message 2896 of 3,798 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

grantb1969 wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

lilzinho wrote:

But your fridge has sandmiches support, and so does your pantry and your toaster oven....See where im getting at Stand? :3 

Message 2897 of 3,798 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1818 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Stand_Alone97 wrote:
Theres nothing to do on PS Home except troll Fgtz...

Some sweet minibot shooter game. we could all troll those games.

Message 2898 of 3,798 (140 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Sep 26, 2012

omegakaoz wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

grantb1969 wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

lilzinho wrote:

But your fridge has sandmiches support, and so does your pantry and your toaster oven....See where im getting at Stand? :3 

Yup, I have all kinds of yummy sandwhichs to eat while I game bro.

@Higher; No.

Message 2899 of 3,798 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

omegakaoz wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

grantb1969 wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

lilzinho wrote:

Yup, I have all kinds of yummy sandwhichs to eat while I game bro.

@Higher; No.

Thats half correct. You forgot one thing MEH!. I WANTS SANDMICHES TOO! 

Message 2900 of 3,798 (129 Views)
0 Likes