Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
2163 posts

Re: [}!{] The Butterfly Effect - Raven - Recruiting By Invitation Only

Mar 4, 2011

xIc0n1K wrote:
yeah seriously billski its not smiley INDIFERENT its smiley SMILEY face! Sheez!
oh ya my sig > bills

Pssh we shall see

Message 60 of 3,798 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2316 posts

Mar 4, 2011

Steam roll and flawless victory attacking Absheron - we win with 19 minutes left on the clock. I wished I'd had leadership (would easily have been a Grim)...

Not so lucky this time round - same map but the lag (and my squad) were impossible. 15 minutes into the game I and everyone else in my squad are going negative and I'm seriously thinking about rage quitting (something I nearly never do), but instead I decide to go on a killing spree...

Message 61 of 3,798 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Mar 4, 2011

@Qube

Lets see if we can manage to get a whole squad in the end game results! :smileyvery-happy:

Also you said you have a sig waiting for me. Do you think you could post it here or send it to me in a p.m?

Randomtei/Anti-Valentine/Cassini- Photobucket
Message 62 of 3,798 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2316 posts

Mar 4, 2011

Anti-Valentine wrote:

@Qube

Lets see if we can manage to get a whole squad in the end game results! :smileyvery-happy:

Also you said you have a sig waiting for me. Do you think you could post it here or send it to me in a p.m?

Ask and you shall receive:

King sent me a pic of the 3 members that were online taking all three MVP slots (and that was with other good clans on). Let's have a get-together at some point over the weekend (King's back on Sunday).

Message 63 of 3,798 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Mar 4, 2011

King sent me a pic of the 3 members that were online taking all three MVP slots (and that was with other good clans on). Let's have a get-together at some point over the weekend (King's back on Sunday).

Sunday it is then. What time were you thinking? I'll try my best to be there.

Thanks for the sig (:

Randomtei/Anti-Valentine/Cassini- Photobucket
Message 64 of 3,798 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1818 posts

Mar 5, 2011

theQube wrote:

Anti-Valentine wrote:

@Qube

Sounded like us tonight :smileywink:

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 65 of 3,798 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6172 posts

Mar 5, 2011

A_Higher_Place wrote:

theQube wrote:

Anti-Valentine wrote:

@Qube

Sounded like us tonight :smileywink:

and US! :smileyhappy:

Message 66 of 3,798 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
279 posts

Mar 5, 2011

ScarvingFletch asked: And who would be responsible for the intriguing typographic effects? Unusual how the bowl of the small-e is Garamond-like in the Clan name, but more modern in the handle. 

theQube replied: The font is FF Disturbance - it's the same font used in the marketing materials for the series of films which go by the same name as this clan (the first of which is worth watching for sure, the other's perhaps less so). The variation in appearance is likely due to some odd Photoshop abberation or trickery (the font's are a different size).

Thanks for the info, just looked up the font. It's got some nice distinctive ligatures too, I always like those - have a look at the fl and the ff. Good choice.

Anti-Valentine wrote: ...;Sunday it is then. What time were you thinking? I'll try my best to be there.

Hmm, I'm thinking old habits die hard, so I'd guess from about from 8pm to 11pm GMT :smileyhappy:

ScarvingFletch of MAG's Deadly Blue Dots Raven clan
Message 67 of 3,798 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2316 posts

Mar 5, 2011

ScarvingFletch wrote:

Thanks for the info, just looked up the font. It's got some nice distinctive ligatures too, I always like those - have a look at the fl and the ff. Good choice.

Hmm... I've tweaked the original artwork to include the FL and FF. I just need to upload it and get the boys to change their sigs.

In other news: we've got a couple of addition to the family and I'm really pleased with the way the clan is shaping up. No egos, we're just playing what's left of MAG to the best of our ability and having fun with it. A few "e-peen" screengrabs to go up later, but they're in no way mean't to suggest we think we're elite - just pride in our "cute" tag.

Message 68 of 3,798 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
279 posts

Mar 5, 2011

Hey, I've made a contribution to the butterfly effect :smileyhappy:

ScarvingFletch of MAG's Deadly Blue Dots Raven clan
Message 69 of 3,798 (367 Views)
0 Likes