Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1229 posts

Re: [TBA] The Best Around Clan - Now Recruiting Valor!!

Jul 27, 2010

Xx-ZekenRambo-xX wrote:

Its k-con.. thats doing the teamkilling... We don't promote it  but he is one of the immature people in the clan, "hell he's only 12 or something" but I will message him and tell him to chill out.

*JIM* - Yeah I notice you guys everywhere nowadays lol. I got a Raven account and I played with a 3/C guy.. don't know the name thou. I need a clan on my Raven account forreal lol need to hit it up. Name is Xx37thAlabamaxX

TBA still recruiting!

K-con joined AIR.  is there something i should know?

Why will my sig post in the main forums but not here?
Message 291 of 1,218 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2296 posts

Jul 27, 2010

iTsCaRNaGe wrote:

Xx-ZekenRambo-xX wrote:

Yeah dude you were kickin arse the other night in dom. I just got a 100 kill game so im happy :smileyhappy:. Jumpin on my Raven account now lolz

First 100 kill game? If so, then congratulations. It's a nice feeling getting triple digits for the first time. It just gets easier from there. Even more so if you did it without strikes.

its the best kind of feeling in MAG.  Suprsingly I have only hit 100 without strikes, but I am never a leader of any kind. I hate it.

Message 292 of 1,218 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2222 posts

Jul 27, 2010

ajaxthebetter wrote:

iTsCaRNaGe wrote:

Xx-ZekenRambo-xX wrote:

Yeah dude you were kickin arse the other night in dom. I just got a 100 kill game so im happy :smileyhappy:. Jumpin on my Raven account now lolz

First 100 kill game? If so, then congratulations. It's a nice feeling getting triple digits for the first time. It just gets easier from there. Even more so if you did it without strikes.

its the best kind of feeling in MAG.  Suprsingly I have only hit 100 without strikes, but I am never a leader of any kind. I hate it.

cause they dont let nubs be leaders. lol jk

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 293 of 1,218 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2296 posts

Jul 27, 2010

NlTE-HAWK- wrote:

ajaxthebetter wrote:

iTsCaRNaGe wrote:

Xx-ZekenRambo-xX wrote:

cause they dont let nubs be leaders. lol jk

lol that may be true haha, but  I just never pick it. There are much better leaders in my clan so I just go kill people and once I realize I am on pace I start feeling a little excited. I actually got nervous when Chriswrockstar and myself had 89 with 2 minutes left cause I wanted double 100's. I got 98 he got 100..... fail.

Message 294 of 1,218 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2682 posts

Jul 27, 2010

ajaxthebetter wrote:

iTsCaRNaGe wrote:

Xx-ZekenRambo-xX wrote:

Ya I don't apply for leadership anymore unless I'm yelled at for not doing so by my clan mates lol.

Photobucket
Message 295 of 1,218 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2296 posts

Jul 27, 2010

iTsCaRNaGe wrote:

ajaxthebetter wrote:

iTsCaRNaGe wrote:

Xx-ZekenRambo-xX wrote:

Ya I don't apply for leadership anymore unless I'm yelled at for not doing so by my clan mates lol.

haha you are without a doubt the best silenced AR user on valor, I was hoping I was till we played together. I have to step up my game lol.  Getting 100 should be no problem for you.

Message 296 of 1,218 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2682 posts

Jul 27, 2010

ajaxthebetter wrote:

iTsCaRNaGe wrote:

ajaxthebetter wrote:

iTsCaRNaGe wrote:

Xx-ZekenRambo-xX wrote:

haha you are without a doubt the best silenced AR user on valor, I was hoping I was till we played together. I have to step up my game lol.  Getting 100 should be no problem for you.

Lol I hit 97 kills attacking SVER in DOM with 10+ minutes remaining and we won. Only using an AR with no strikes, I was actually disappointed we won lol.
Photobucket
Message 297 of 1,218 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2222 posts

Jul 27, 2010

the other day while i was defending raven in dom i had 85 kills with like 5 1/2 mins. left and i went to do a mortar strike and my frickin game froze on me. made me so mad. i was like a lvl 38 also. lol makes me not want to be a leader anymore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 298 of 1,218 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3687 posts

Jul 27, 2010
One time, I killed 101 Raven, uphill bothways backwards in the snow on a rainy day. And I was paid 5 cents an hour back then. By golly.
Message 299 of 1,218 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2682 posts

Jul 27, 2010

Dr_Spankit wrote:
One time, I killed 101 Raven, uphill bothways backwards in the snow on a rainy day. And I was paid 5 cents an hour back then. By golly.

Are you sure you didn't just knife them all while only using one hand?

Photobucket
Message 300 of 1,218 (16 Views)
0 Likes