Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Re: [TBA] The Best Around Clan - Now Recruiting Valor!!

Jul 11, 2010

Lol yeah good games against 3C the other day.. I personally saw myself killing deathbychair a good amout of times, but nite hawk about made me curse! Lol TBA is where it's at, I been around and checked out tons of clans but at the end of the day, TBA is just where you gotta stay.

Message 21 of 1,218 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Jul 11, 2010

Xx-ZekenRambo-xX wrote:

...but nite hawk about made me curse!,,,

Arrggghhh!!!! You fricken hack!! "Slams controller down"

LOL

Seriously guys, If you love MAG, value teamwork and communication TBA is a great clan to play in.

Photobucket

" Machine Guns...Accuracy by Volume."
Message 22 of 1,218 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Jul 12, 2010

Good games against 3C and other SVER clans guts. we fought hard and emerged victorious!!

Message 23 of 1,218 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7988 posts

Jul 12, 2010
GG :smileyhappy:
 photo Buckethead-Discography_zps31049904.png
Message 24 of 1,218 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Jul 12, 2010

Great Job TBA keep up the good work. Now dont get the big Head. Good games 3C.!

Message 25 of 1,218 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
366 posts

Jul 12, 2010

Hey guys, felt I had to see what all this fuss is about.....First of all great job yesterday TBA, we beat 3C, DST, and the C-C clans in convincing fashion. Very good competition. Also, PDiggy I speak for myself only whereas IDK how my other clan mates feels but I played with u and u had 2 resuciatations....In TBA we help our squad mates let alone blue dots. I would never want to play with a clan let alone a leader that doesnt even care bout his own squad. Thats why TBA is the best. Not bc we can go kill for kill with any clan but our teamwork is the reason were the best...TBA The BEST Around

Message 26 of 1,218 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Jul 12, 2010
Yeah dark flock i remember playin ya'll in aquisition... stomped us a new one lol. GG thou
Message 27 of 1,218 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5253 posts

Jul 12, 2010

LopmessMonster wrote:

Hey guys, felt I had to see what all this fuss is about.....First of all great job yesterday TBA, we beat 3C, DST, and the C-C clans in convincing fashion. Very good competition. Also, PDiggy I speak for myself only whereas IDK how my other clan mates feels but I played with u and u had 2 resuciatations....In TBA we help our squad mates let alone blue dots. I would never want to play with a clan let alone a leader that doesnt even care bout his own squad. Thats why TBA is the best. Not bc we can go kill for kill with any clan but our teamwork is the reason were the best...TBA The BEST Around

no one was rezing me so i didnt carry 1, and i lead in kills and got an mvp pretty much every game, i dont need a medkit, if people rush with me i bring it out if they dont i dont bring it out

Message 28 of 1,218 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 12, 2010

PDIGGY22 wrote:

LopmessMonster wrote:

no one was rezing me so i didnt carry 1, and i lead in kills and got an mvp pretty much every game, i dont need a medkit, if people rush with me i bring it out if they dont i dont bring it out

so u rather just rack up kills than try to win by bringin back guys up to assist u? 

hoping to play against TBA soon

yall seem like some good solid guys and some good competition

Photobucket
Message 29 of 1,218 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Jul 12, 2010

IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ wrote:

PDIGGY22 wrote:

LopmessMonster wrote:

so u rather just rack up kills than try to win by bringin back guys up to assist u? 

hoping to play against TBA soon

yall seem like some good solid guys and some good competition

Piggy has it both ways, when I out killed him he said he won, when he loses he says out killed you

I got 0 LMG ribbons
Message 30 of 1,218 (18 Views)
0 Likes