Sep 23 2012
By: Eastwood_Rulz First Son 2 posts

Old Raven player looking for new clan

4 replies 275 views Edited Sep 23, 2012

I have just recently returned from an 8 month break from mag and finally left Valor again (phew) returning to Raven which I enjoy the most. However, after playing a few games and pushing my character at the time of this post to level 53 I have noticed that Raven has taken a massive drop in skilled players and it seems that every match I'm in we seem to be losing! I'll admit my skills aren't what they used to be after such a long break but I've never seen Raven perform so poorly! I'm positive it's down to a lack of teamwork more than anything else and I would really, REALLY like to join a clan that communicates as often as possible and likes to think outside of just a standard rush in, get slaughtered or not rush in at all tactic that seems to take place at the moment. Raven was always my favorite faction and I was always proud to be in Raven but currently from what I have seen this past week has been shameful. If any active clans with good communication skills are looking for members I would be very grateful for an invite. I'm not as good as some other players I know of but I have vetted 5 times and clocked up 400+ hours in the game. I'm a good team player and listen to instructions well. Please feel free to look up my stats, my PSN is Eastwood_Rulz, invite or message me on PSN if you like what you see!

Message 1 of 5 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Re: Old Raven player looking for new clan

Sep 24, 2012
Try the SON clan message Y_U_HI_DING
Message 2 of 5 (241 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Sep 24, 2012

OLS is also welcoming players, message me xSwagmaniacx for an invite. We usually have about a squad online at night and we usually group with other clans to form about a squad and a half. We'd be happy to have you.

Raven Main- xSwagmaniacx current- [843] former- [SlaughterHouse] [TKB] [OLS] [MUT] [dds] [Cry] [AUF] [l+] [1st]
Raven Alt- TheUtahStateFan current- [DRF]
SVER Alt- TheMormatron current- [drf] former- [^H^] [HO] [C-K] [Br0] [THF] [STB]
Message 3 of 5 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Sep 29, 2012
If you're looking for a good Raven clan that places a value on teamwork and tactical ideas, and you're willing to dedicate a little time to show up and game with us every week, then check us out and tw.tghq.org. Tactical Gaming has been a clan since 2004 and in MAG since the beginning and we still are. Players of all skill levels are welcome here, just so long as you can be respectful of one another and enjoy the game, we would be glad to have you in.

Check out a great gaming community! Tactical Gaming
Message 4 of 5 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 5, 2012

I would second Rainmakers post about TG. We're a fantastic clan that has around 40 guys on every Sunday and Wednesday at 8EST. If you're interested in learning more you can send me, Texas024, a message on the PSN. I'd be glad to help you with anything you need.

Message 5 of 5 (173 Views)
0 Likes