Reply
Sep 25 2012
By: WORST_NGHTMARE Monster Hunter 42 posts
Offline

Level up my account

18 replies 471 views Edited Sep 25, 2012

Email- perojalon@gmail.com

Password-Gibson12

Someone plz lvl up this acc

Message 1 of 19 (471 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/23/2012
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Level up my account

Sep 27, 2012

What faction and level?

Raven Main- xSwagmaniacx current- [843] former- [SlaughterHouse] [TKB] [OLS] [MUT] [dds] [Cry] [AUF] [l+] [1st]
Raven Alt- TheUtahStateFan current- [DRF]
SVER Alt- TheMormatron current- [drf] former- [^H^] [HO] [C-K] [Br0] [THF] [STB]
Message 2 of 19 (433 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/02/2011
Offline
198 posts
 

Re: Level up my account

Sep 27, 2012

WORST_NGHTMARE wrote:

Email- perojalon@gmail.com

Password-Gibson12

Someone plz lvl up this acc


i'v stolen it thanks

Hunnimonster
Message 3 of 19 (410 Views)
Reply
Monster Hunter
Registered: 08/28/2012
Offline
42 posts
 

Re: Level up my account

Sep 29, 2012

No u havent

Message 4 of 19 (388 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/29/2012
Offline
47 posts
 

Re: Level up my account

Oct 11, 2012

i would watch out what you put on here. i seen hackers out there that once they get ahold of your account they cant link it through the playstation the the account is on and take out the the whole mainframe of the playstation.. "ever hurd of the ANONYMOUS"....watch out for them....i was stupid once and did what you did. the crashed my playstation and gave me a ugly phone call about it. so i had to get a new playstation. soo just heads up...dont give away accounts

Message 5 of 19 (348 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/24/2009
Offline
3281 posts
 

Re: Level up my account

Oct 11, 2012

Xxlittle-evilxX wrote:

i would watch out what you put on here. i seen hackers out there that once they get ahold of your account they cant link it through the playstation the the account is on and take out the the whole mainframe of the playstation.. "ever hurd of the ANONYMOUS"....watch out for them....i was stupid once and did what you did. the crashed my playstation and gave me a ugly phone call about it. so i had to get a new playstation. soo just heads up...dont give away accounts


No...... just, no. Your right to say not to give your account details away but everything else you said is wrong and laughable. 


Message 6 of 19 (339 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2011
Offline
3277 posts
 

Re: Level up my account

Oct 14, 2012

WORST_NGHTMARE wrote:

Email- perojalon@gmail.com

Password-Gibson12

Someone plz lvl up this acc


I'll be getting you the solid purple hearts > Hours ratio now :smileyhappy:

 photo FreeRohullav1_zpsc97c3011.png
Message 7 of 19 (318 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/16/2011
Offline
655 posts
 

Re: Level up my account

Oct 16, 2012

Why would you put your Acc info on the forums? lol :smileyhappy:

 

VideoGameSigs507cc1448c0c6.png

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YouTube.com/HiTMaNHuntr

Message 8 of 19 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/01/2012
Offline
177 posts
 

Re: Level up my account

Oct 16, 2012
dude your so stupid, he's just gunna either delete said MAG account or change password and have a new TK alt....wow, kids have no common sense anymore...LoLzZz, it's pretty funny though. gives me a hard-on :smileywink:


Message 9 of 19 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/17/2011
Offline
1467 posts
 

Re: Level up my account

Oct 16, 2012

bestuvthebest wrote:
dude your so stupid, he's just gunna either delete said MAG account or change password and have a new TK alt....wow, kids have no common sense anymore...LoLzZz, it's pretty funny though. gives me a hard-on :smileywink:

 

A lot of things seem to be doing that to you in the forum. Maybe you had better stop taking the little blue pills??!?!?

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Message 10 of 19 (264 Views)
Reply