Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide or Die - Recruiting SVER

Sep 18, 2010
Add Pilgrim or myself and we'll get back to you...pretty much if we're on we'll give you a few games
Message 50 of 14,894 (468 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide or Die - Recruiting SVER

Sep 19, 2010
Still open to dedicated SVER looking for a clan!
Message 51 of 14,894 (468 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/22/2010
Offline
381 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide or Die - Recruiting SVER

Sep 19, 2010

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

As requested...some pics!

 

 

 

This one is more for me...Acqui attacking Raven 2nd Platoon...I stole both transports in 10 minutes exactly! (with the help of my great squad of course Smiley Wink ) Only died once on my way to steal the second one...


only one I ever seen is villdoc

Message 52 of 14,894 (468 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide or Die - Recruiting SVER

Sep 19, 2010
Except for one Sabo where I was a random and we beat you guys, I don't think I've ever played against UP$...goes both ways
Message 53 of 14,894 (468 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/24/2009
Offline
3281 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide or Die - Recruiting SVER

Sep 19, 2010

Hi chaps Smiley Happy just wondering your thoughts on something, not sure if you've seen this or not but... I've been gathering SVER players on a big list to add on my FL. I've done it for 2 reasons, 1)to promote grouping up and to just more people in groups  2)So that when clan deploy comes we can effectively use it.

 

I'm trying to get links with clans, members just anybody that plays SVER as their home. check the thread out and get back to me with what you thoughts:

http://forums.mag.com/t5/MAG-Discussion/SVER-Players-Unite/td-p/757463


Message 54 of 14,894 (468 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/01/2006
Offline
2682 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide or Die - Recruiting SVER

Sep 19, 2010

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
Except for one Sabo where I was a random and we beat you guys, I don't think I've ever played against UP$...goes both ways

Well you saw me on SVER if that counts lol

Photobucket
Message 55 of 14,894 (468 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide or Die - Recruiting SVER

Sep 19, 2010

 


iTsCaRNaGe wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
Except for one Sabo where I was a random and we beat you guys, I don't think I've ever played against UP$...goes both ways

Well you saw me on SVER if that counts lol


I said against...you were a blue-dot to me that match Smiley Wink

 

EDIT: and on one of my Valor tours I was in a blue-dot squad to you guys...but that was before I was BHD

Message 56 of 14,894 (468 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 05/01/2006
Offline
2682 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide or Die - Recruiting SVER

Sep 19, 2010

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

 


iTsCaRNaGe wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
Except for one Sabo where I was a random and we beat you guys, I don't think I've ever played against UP$...goes both ways

Well you saw me on SVER if that counts lol


I said against...you were a blue-dot to me that match Smiley Wink

 

EDIT: and on one of my Valor tours I was in a blue-dot squad to you guys...but that was before I was BHD


My bad I missed the "against" part.

Photobucket
Message 57 of 14,894 (468 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide or Die - Recruiting SVER

Sep 19, 2010

 


quagers13 wrote:

Hi chaps Smiley Happy just wondering your thoughts on something, not sure if you've seen this or not but... I've been gathering SVER players on a big list to add on my FL. I've done it for 2 reasons, 1)to promote grouping up and to just more people in groups  2)So that when clan deploy comes we can effectively use it.

 

I'm trying to get links with clans, members just anybody that plays SVER as their home. check the thread out and get back to me with what you thoughts:

http://forums.mag.com/t5/MAG-Discussion/SVER-Players-Unite/td-p/757463


I think you should PM Pilgrim about that...I think he's the one who decides who we're grouping with every night

 

Message 58 of 14,894 (468 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/24/2009
Offline
3281 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide or Die - Recruiting SVER

Sep 19, 2010

ok i'll drop him a pm with what I said above Smiley Happy


Message 59 of 14,894 (468 Views)
Reply
0 Likes