Jul 29 2012
By: JDP88 First Son 1 posts

looking for a clan

[ Edited ]
3 replies 693 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

Well its been at least a year since i have played mag so i lost my old clan and cant find them. I have a level 54 oic raven player but dont want to use him until i get the hang of the game again. Will play with a fresh character for awhile. Looking for a cool laid back clan that is about having fun. I have a mic but im in the army so i dont get on regularly. Hit me up at JDP88 psn. willing to start new in any pmc

Message 1 of 4 (693 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: looking for a clan

Aug 9, 2012

check us out..see what you think..you said you don't get on regularly lets talk..i'll send you a pm..

Tactical Gaming  - TG

You've seen it before many times over. Clans recruiting and looking for new blood. Well here's another..sorta. While we would like new members to enlist, its not just about getting our numbers up. TG has grown into a vast community and offers a place for gamers to find like minded people and enjoy their favorite games together as a clan. Here are some links that can explain ALOT better than I can.

Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

About us: http://www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why join us: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

We span various warfare and sports games across 360, PS3, and PC. I myself am apart of the MAG Division (Raven) and love it. If you are looking for a new home or even just want to see all the hubbub I'm making, visit the site and see for yourself.

If you register, please  list me pakratpatti in the referal section, or if you have any questions you can send me a pm.

It's ok if TG isn't for you but come see if it is anyway.
Oh a heads up: Must be 16+ and have a mic. Not too much.

Message 2 of 4 (657 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jan 29, 2013
[KBK] We FIGHT or DIE! Is a pretty good clan.
Message 3 of 4 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
713 posts

Feb 1, 2013

This is The Syndicate. We don't start drama, but we'll sure as *** finish it.

SYN is one of 4 Divisions composing Xiled Gaming, a community that has thrived since 2006, reaching upwards of 50,000+ active members at the moment (70,000+ registered). Almost entirely based on the 360, alot of us felt it was long over-due for our PS3 Division to dominate.

With that, came the creation of SYN DEVASTATION. Our first clan in the PS3 Division, and one thats already off to an amazing start. Using a proven Honor Code, Rank structure, and with the help of useful services like our tournament ladder site; ClanCompete.com, Our PS3 Division will easily explode in the coming weeks.

We've been at this for years, and the more you look, the more you'll notice how other clans/communities have based their rank structure, code of conduct, and operations, etc, off of ours. Building clans, building leaders, dominating the competition and having a blast in the process. Its all about having a good time.

If you'd like to be part of something bigger than yourself, or just a group of friends, take a look at what we have to offer. XG isnt just a gaming community, its a family.  The thing to remember is, we have something for everyone, and you only get back as much as you want to put in. (I.e), if you want to put in more effort, help out with clan affairs in a more active role, etc, you can expect to move up the chain of command quickly. If you only want to play w/ friends, and thats all... your welcome here too, of course.

The era of p*ssy clans is over. Welcome to SYN

SYNLIVE.com

XiledGaming.com

SYN_BLACK_XS

SYNLIVEoCOM

PSN ID: SYN_BLACK_XS
XBL GT: SYN BLACK XS
_
Message 4 of 4 (501 Views)
0 Likes