Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 15 2012
By: Rainmaker1984 First Son 22 posts

Tactical Gaming

3 replies 491 views Edited Sep 15, 2012

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (PS3, 360 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 1500+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

Head Quarters

About Us

Why Join Us?

If you register or need more infomation, please reply here stating so.

Check out a great gaming community! Tactical Gaming
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (491 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Tactical Gaming

Sep 28, 2012

Had a Great Practice 38-43 ppl on filled a Platoon plus & had a ball! Our #'s are growing everyday..We're  a Clan of like minded members built on - tactics-communications-Respect..if your tired of the cussing, screaming, Disrespect & Clans that want your kdr to be out of this world..Come check us out & see what you think..if you Like TG great, we'll help you through the process to join TG (it's easy)..If not thats cool 2.

If i can help you at all with any Questions just send me, pakratpatti  a message on psn with a friend invite (put a message in the invite so i don't get you confused with others) & i'll help you any way i can.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (454 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Tired of Playing alone or with just a handful of friends? Come check TG out. Were in all platforms (PC-XBox-PS3)

And in a ton of games: MAG, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Diablo, Counterstrike, EVE/Dust, Gears of War, League of Legends, Ghost Recon, Minecraft, Starhawk, Hao, Starcraft & Uncharted to name a few.

We even get together & play other games like Boarderlands2 just to take a break & have some fun.

So if  your looking for a clan to have ALOT of fun with, check out TG!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
258 posts

Oct 22, 2012

im more than welcome to try this out trying to get back into MAG and earn me some more kills and ranks. just hard to find a good leadership that all have mics and not just me...getting tired of it..just pm or friend request on ps3 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (405 Views)
0 Likes