Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 31 2012
By: BowTieOfJustice First Son 4 posts

Onslaught Inc. Wants YOU for CS:GO!

6 replies 817 views Edited Jul 31, 2012

ons

Hello there, forum members!

I'm part of an amazing clan called Onslaught Inc. [ONS]. (http://www.onslaughtinc.com/) We are a multi-platform clan that plays PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.
I'm starting up a division in our clan for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for PS3 in ONS.

You may be asking yourself, "Why should I join ONS?" Well, you should join ONS because we have a fantastic community from all over the place! Our members come from all walks of life and we are all very welcoming to new members.

We also have a SW:TOR division for PC, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier for PS3, BF3 divisions for PS3 and Xbox 360, a DUST 514 division for PS3, COD divisions for PS3 and Xbox 360, a DayZ Mod division for PC, and we are having Borderlands 2 divisions for PS3 and Xbox 360.

We are always forming new divisions for upcoming games and our members are great at finding all of the information for these games.

Our members are very active and helpful. Having computer troubles? We have computer experts here at ONS!

So all-in-all, ONS is a terrific clan! But before you consider joining, please take a look at some of our requirements:

• You must be at least 16 years old.
  • You must have a working microphone.
  • We have a set of rules that are to be adhered to strictly. You can find them here.(http://www.onslaughtinc.com/forum/m/776772/viewthread/313452-clan-rules)
  • We would like you to fill out the recruitment form at our home page. Once that is done, please contact an officer that will help show you around and introduce you to the clan.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see you around! Please respond to this post if you are interested in joining our CS:GO PS3 division!

-[ONS]BowTieOfJustice

Message 1 of 7 (817 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Onslaught Inc. Wants YOU for CS:GO!

Aug 3, 2012

Hello BowTieOfJustice, I'm interested on ONS for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I have registered on your website and submitted the application.

If you need to contact me, feel free to do so by my provided e-mail on the ONS website.

Message 2 of 7 (718 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Thank you for joining! I'm going to shoot you an e-mail!

Message 3 of 7 (712 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 11, 2012

We're still recruiting!
Doesn't matter if you're new to CS, or an old pro! :smileyhappy: 

Message 4 of 7 (681 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts