At what point would you guys consider shutting down the servers of MAG?
I know that seems pessimistic...and believe me, we all want this game to live forever, but what do you think would be the final straw in terms of server availability?
Will players really be able to use the "playstation wand" in the next SOCOM game?
Will a new PMC ever be added?
When can we expect more weapons or weapon attachement?
Will the "story" that MAG has ever be expanded?(ex. reason for new maps)
Looking forward to the podcast!
A few of questions:
1. When can we expect new maps?
2. Can we expect to experience new game modes with new or possibly with the existing maps?
3. Any possibility of having a game mode with all 3 PMCs going at it at once? That would be spectacular!
4. Any idea when the next double xp weekend will be? My guess would be when more dlc is available. Hopefully soon!
5. Veteran mode is a very cool thing because you can start from scratch with skill points and level up again in a different (or the same) PMC while keeping your medals, ribbons, and other in-game accomplishments. But I was kind of hoping to have the ability to keep my original character and start a new one from scratch, and eventually have a level 60 character from each PMC at my disposal. Was this ever considered as a possible design choice for MAG?
Thanks for reading!
Yo Zipper Interactive.
I was wondering if you guys are going to be releasing any new game options in MAG (like suppression, domination, ect.).
And I was also wondering if there will be any more playable vehicles in MAG that we can actually drive, like a tank. I was also thinking that you guys can actually make the spawn choppers control able, instead of it being in one place all the time. I also want to know if you guys will actually allow players control the Spawn Planes and bombers that come in every once in a while. You don't know how awesome that would be.
And will there be any more add-on pacts? Looking forward to more of those.
Thanks for reading
Will you ever add clan battles to the game as a patch or even as a DLC? At least consider it, many of us would really enjoy participating in clan matches.
Just to be thorough, reposting here:
While I have a dozen questions I'd like to ask; I'll defer to the single most important issue facing MAG.
Will we ever see updated or new training modes that ACTUALLY train our new players? Both in leadership positions and "grunt" level.
I don't see any other issuing being more of a turn off to new gamers than getting thrown into MAG w/o an ounce of real game knowledge and flustering through the levels either having to grin and bear it until they learn, or tossing the controller and the game away because of the lack there-of. Furthermore, the amount of low quality "newb" players because of this problem is also a turn-off to all the veteran players who DO know what they are doing and can't stand players in leadership positions (or just squad positions) that DON'T know what they are doing.