Any reason the "EnemyPlayer" KillTypeIcon "Yourname" message sometimes doesn't show up when you get killed. I'd say 1/25 times it doesn't show up.
What constraints do you have to impose on the UI to keep the game usable for those luddites still using 4x3, 480i CRTs?
Will we be able to see the tactical maps (the ones you released on the mag blog) in game? It would be cool to incorperate these into the loading screen, seeing as it would let people plan their assults better.
Is there any talk of increasing the incentive for joining directives. 10% XP is nice; but for many not enough to be forced to play Dom or Acq.. By increasing it I believe it would encourage higher player numbers in the game modes that need players.
Hi Mr. Harris
(1) You got a great game here, what are you doing now? Are you working on MAG Live or have you moved on to SOCOM 4?
(2) While I think the current CNI system is adequate, I think it would be far more beneficial to all members if the Leaders have the ability to set waypoints on an individual level, it allows for much more teamwork for the evolving Shadow War. Something similar to this concept perhaps:
(L3 toggles all members on/on while R3 toggles highlighted member on/off, SM= Squad Member)
What is your take on such an idea? (Do you think it would or would not work, or something like that)
(3) Any planned changes to the CNI in general? (basically the same as Saand1338's question)
(4) Any chances of adding the overhead maps into the games so we can view them while waiting for a game to start?
(5) Any chances of changing the letters bar in Domination to objectives of the current phase? (Two Burnoff Towers in the first phase, two Cooling Towers in the second, and the Letters in the final phase, as opposed to just the locked icons until the letters are unlocked)
(6) Multi-kills not displaying names correctly: Latency issue, HUD bug, or coding problem?
I may find more questions to ask, but yeah..
As one that plays MAG quite often, I've noticed since I bought the game and started playing a few months ago that the player count has dropped significantly. It's gone from there being a couple thousand people playing at a time to just barely getting over 1500 on a good day and most of them are playing Sabotage. Is there anything that Zipper is doing to fix this problem? There have been posts suggesting a Double Xp weekend for a certain game mode and I fully support the idea. What do you think on the matter?
Hi this is UgotFRANKed
There is a lot of stuff on the screen when playing MAG. If you hold select the list of player names will disappear. Is there more of these or will you be making other thing that can disappear? When running around on MAG; sometimes the Green bars of your team mates block your view of what's in front of you. I have been killed by enemies that were blocked from view by these. Will you make it so that a player could turn them off or make it so that these bars are higher in the air so that they won't block the players view?