Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
5 posts

Re: Zipline, Episode 7 Q&A Thread - Steve Harris

Jun 3, 2010

With the command network map, is there any chance of an upgrade to the model used? It's too simple compared to the rest of the 3D work in MAG.

Also, (a bit off topic) what happened to the balaclavas that were available to use in the open beta?

Edit: Thanks for letting me know that LC

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jun 3, 2010

Hi this is UgotFRANKed

I have seen Spec ops troops on the fourth page in the character clip art, and was wondering if we would be seeing new skins like that for Valor? (a new heavy Armor that looked like the third spec ops troop would be awesome!!) I have also seen ski masks and half face masks in the news stories and such. Basically my question is will we be seeing more character customization in the game?

P.S. Will you be making it possible to wear any helmet you want to on whatever armor you are using?  For example you would be able to wear a ball cap with you heavy armor.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Re: Zeppelin, Episode 7 Q&A Thread - Steve Harris

Jun 3, 2010

Hi this is UgotFRANKed

I would like to see you make the group larger. Increase the group size to 32 players so that we can pick out our own platoon instead of getting whatever the server throws at us. There is a way to glitch 32 players into one group. This is unfair people who can't do that. So do you think that you will be making groups larger?

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jun 3, 2010

This is UgotFRANKed

I was wondering if you will be adding a larger magazine to the assault rifles? A 50 round barrel magazine would be SWEET! Speaking of larger magazines; will you make a larger magazine for the KP5? 30 rounds is lacking when compared to the other SMG's. Another cool thing would be adding extra magazines to your loadout instead of grenades or something else. Would you be interested in making that?

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7988 posts

Jun 3, 2010
Will we ever be able to talk to our platoon, as a leader...before the game starts? So we can tell everyone to spawn left to attack?
 photo Buckethead-Discography_zps31049904.png
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jun 3, 2010

This is UgotFRANKed

There are women in the military, and a lot of women who play MAG. Will you be adding a female character to the game?

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jun 3, 2010

This is UgotFRANKed

Will you make it so that you can switch your spawn from the left side of the map to right or right to left on Sver's maps like the way you can on other PMC's  maps?

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Jun 3, 2010

Any chance that there will be changes for spawn interface changes more specifically to support SLs and PLs, for example, something like marking certain spawns as "suggested" by leaders for getting to certain objectives, etc.

Also, will spawning from APC's be a little smoother, for example the bunkers have light columns to specify where you will spawn, but the APC's do not share this detail although I'd imagine it would be difficult to implement seeing as the APC's are not stationary. Will there at least be some address to this issue?

Finally, as a squad leader, although setting waypoints are helpful, being able to highlight a pathway would be exponentially more helpful in pointing random blue dots in the right direction, for example, setting a FRAGO and then a waypoint would highlight the shortest path between the waypoint and the FRAGO or possibly even from a specific spawn point to a FRAGO?

www.256players.com
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jun 3, 2010

This is UgotFRANKed

Will you be removing some of the road blocks from Sver's maps? Will you be adding road blocks to the Valor's Domination map so that APC's won't be able to just drive right past Valor's bunkers? By road blocks I mean the unmovable type such as concrete inpatients and such.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jun 3, 2010

Will it ever be possible to have multi-queing?  Waiting ten minutes for a game can seem a bit boring...

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes