05-03-2010 04:34 PM
On a scale of 1 to 11, how awesome is the "big DLC" that's coming up soon? While I did appreciate the previous DLCs that we've gotten so far, they didn't really feel like true DLC add ons. Is this one coming up going to add things that the community has been begging for as of late? Should I start getting excited?
My second question is about the idea of PMCs trading off maps after winning another PMC's contract for that map (ie: Raven takes SVER's Acquisition contract, SVER must now attack Raven on their own map in order to win it back). It's an idea that's been floating around the forums for a while now as a way to keep the "Shadow War" fresh and maybe even work out some of those map imbalance issues. How realistic is this suggestion? Is it something that's been considered or talked about?
05-03-2010 05:36 PM
So maybe this was answered else where but I havent been able to find anything on it so. What happen to the face mask, balclava etc? will it be in as dlc at some point?
05-03-2010 05:50 PM
Being the smart one of the group there at MAG, I've got a math question for you.
How exactly does the game decide whether or not you are forced to bleed out when you're killed?
I mean sure, explosives, knife kills from behind, and other things seem to be "automatic"; but there are a number of other times that are seemingly random where you just bleed out w/o warning.
05-03-2010 07:42 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Some explicit info about the possibilities we could expect on the ( QUOTE: ) "...awesome?" clan system , and some ETA?
Is the skill tree ever going to grow up?; maybe add some kind of new gear/skills (not just weapons) ??
Really nice work BTW!
05-03-2010 08:44 PM
Hey Jennifer. Some of have been complaining about the amount of rounds in an ammo clip. Would it be possible to have as a solution more magazines as an option on the loadout? And would there be a way to indicate who the squad leaders on on screen?
05-03-2010 08:49 PM
Let's see here: (I just want my PSN to be said by Jennifer, lol)
1. Any ETA or details on map balancing? E.g: Nerfing specific map(s), buffing certain map(s).
2. Would there be any additions to the Shadow War? E.g: Extra contracts, modes, a more intricate system on how to win the aforementioned contracts.
3. Any chance of modifying the medals any time soon? Would there be any chance that the 'Rocket Man' medal, amongst others, ( E.g: Silver Field Engineer) could be toned down to a reasonable amount?
4. How often are the developers let out of their cages? What are their food rations (If any) ?
5. Is anything going to be implemented to stop bullets going 'through' supposedly impermeable walls/rocks, etc? This might fall into that latency issue of last week, but at least 50% of my deaths are 'through' objects that bullets should not be able to travel through.
6. Could the OIC be shown on the warm-up screen before a match, like the PLs of other Platoons are?
7. Could you go in-depth about any group issues, like the glitch, or if we will ever have the ability to group up with more than 8 people, or be able to link together squads of 8?
People already took/answered the good ones.
05-03-2010 09:00 PM
First I would like to say, great job Zipper team for creating such a massive first person shooter that actually takes teamwork and coordination to win.
Second, In the last podcast you spoke of a better clan system and more maps. This is awesome but that left a lot to be desired by MAG fans. Can you give us (MAG Fans) a few details as a teaser to help bolster the excitement for the game and possibly help to bring back some of the lost MAG fans.
A little goes a long way. I believe everyone would like a few details to renew our interest in such an awesome game.
Americas Most Wanted Officer (AMW)
05-03-2010 09:08 PM