There are lots of good questions, I can't wait to hear the answers to some of them!
My questions are:
1. Any chance a "standby" option for rescusitation could be added for the times when you don't want to get rescusitated at that moment due to an enemy still being around, so that maniacal medics can't rescusitate you, just to be mowed down again. There are medics who only see points bleeding out on the ground. I mean, isn't one of the first things medics learn in real life is to survey the scene?!
2. Does Zipper understand how making MAG so hardcore compared to other shooters discourages mainstream gamers from playing it? If so, are there any plans to make MAG more mainstream-friendly?
3. Also, along the same lines, is Zipper planning on capitalizing on the influx of new players when the Move, DLC, and patch come out by toning down the hardcore features in MAG?
*By hardcore I mean having an abused VTK system. MAG being complicated with so many players and objectives is great, but it can also be terrible when things don't go smoothly and you have other players harassing you.
4. Oh, and I probably missed it reported already, but Escalation is supposed to give points to the team(s) who caputure A, B, C but then when they get locked, D is supposed to be the extra credit, if you will, right? Because it seems like that's what happens sometimes, but other times D is the only one that gives points.
5. And I love the idea someone posted about having parachute spawns at D when A, B, and C get locked. Brilliant! Please definitely answer that one.
1)Would you be able to have a message bored for Clans. This would help with communicating to everyone information , EVO 112 members
2)Bring us Clan Wars let us pick any Clan from any group to challenge?
3) Join EVO roll with us or get rolled