Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.11

Feb 24, 2011

WOW! Can you say EPIC fail! Neutrality is OK at best. Takes away home field

advantage, I know SVER will be devistated that they can't take their own acq map!

But really, **bleep** happened to the knife!? From the people I know, this patch is sending

alot of players away from this game! Zipper you're **bleep**ing up bad this time! The knife

is a fail now. If you're spinning to turn around and knife someone, you stop instantly!

And it takes like 2 seconds to start shooting again after you swipe your knife! This is

all bull**bleep** and ALOT of people are predicting that this FAIL will be the END OF MAG!!

Most definitely rubbed me the wrong way!

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 167 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 24, 2011

First off, Zipper, Love the game. Not one to complain. So I'm gonna ask. Nicely. Haha. Can I please have my knife back. Pretty please. LMFAO.  I have a little over 100 hours in the game I think. And I consider myself a pretty good player. I've Veteraned from Valor to Raven. Then from Raven to S.V.E.R. I plan to Veteran back to Raven. I understand the game pretty well. I get Clan Invites alot., and I knife people, ALOT. Haha. But I'm sorta having a problem with it now as I'm sure you have heard. I cant rotate and knife at the same time. I can't even fire a weapon for a good 2 seconds after I swing that knife. So instead of me running around a corner and using my well purchased Sensor Jammer and Upgraded Special Ops skill to knife a couple/few unsuspecting Red Dots and gettin back out. Its more like run in knife one hope my angle was right and attempt to recover from my one directional assault fast enough to not be knifed or shot in retaliation. I would really love to be able to use my Samurai Sword again. Haha. So please. Patch A.S.A.P. I understand the knife patch was meant for move users, but lets be real. I don't know a single serious MAG player that uses PS Move.

As far as the map Neutrality. I don't really care. I mean it made more sense to me that I should be Defending my own turf and Attacking someone elses but... Either way. I'd like my knife back.

I don't know about the people talking about bot users or even know what lag switching is but, I do know, like I said I consider myself pretty good at the game but some people just seem like whoa. Instant headshots, takes two of my full upgraded knifes to still NOT kill them, Sonic the hedgehog Heavy Armor LMG wielders, one shot kill Assault and LMG's and finally the Shotgun snipers(Which actually, Im guilty of a couple lucky shots). O and bein shot around corners... That's a lovely one to. So yea if there are mod users. Lets try and get them out. I mean even Diablo 2 was able to detect hackers. I also don't know about the lag issue much but IDEA: Download enough information of the the game to the PS3 system so that every signed on system helps run your server. Kinda like that Folding Clothes thing that first came out with PS3. Might help with the Lag and freezing issues.

As far as things I'd like to see. How bout a little bit of incentive to Vet over. Besides a nice shiny star Lol. I had an Idea that every time you vet you gain 1 Permanant skill point able to be spent from level 1 on. Example I personally have Veteraned 2 times. So at level 1 why not instead of having only 1 point. Have 3 skill points to spend.(You get the Idea) Just a thought. Also... That LMG gotta have a little more spread on it. I have been a victim of what seemed 120 meter shot from an LMG Spray and Pray Shooter. Litterally had to be holding the trigger(figuratively speaking) for a good 4 seconds and still caught me with 5 or 6 shots from a retarded length away. Haha. Other than that. I'd like to see my knife back.

Thanks.

DJC-Soldier
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 167 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 24, 2011
No what have y'all done it's destroyed MAG once the greatest game ever, has been destroyed by its very creators. Why zipper Zipper did you have to go and change the knife again every time you swing the knife it causes your character to stall and forget he is in a war zone please for the love of God change it back. MAG has become the only game in existence to have this problem let the others have this feature we do not want this. Change it back our make an option to have it stall just dont make this change permanent, you have destroyed my gaming experience as well as possibly many others. Have a heart Zipper please :,(
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 167 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Feb 24, 2011

Thanks zipper for adjusting the knife properly, and stopping the game from becoming a meelee game. Those who complan, you can go and play ninja gaiden instead.

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 167 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 24, 2011
fair dues to zipper , i posted this message and as soon as i did it bloody worked LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 167 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Feb 24, 2011

vrivasjr wrote:

First

zpr_DunhamSmash wrote:

• Faction-specific videos have been restored (Blu-ray version only)

What videos?

when you were choosing your first PMC there was a video for each one. it was removes from the game to make the DL version smaller

Signature Removed by Admin due to Inappropriate Content.
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 167 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Feb 24, 2011

nice one zipper, You've royally f**cked up. this change to the knife is the worst thing you could have done.

You will lose hundreds of players every week, until you put the knife right

I now hav to find another game to play an pour my money into.

thanks for ruining it.

not bothered about the map neutral thing as we at sver will still will win on all maps and modes.

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 167 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 24, 2011

hey guys just wanted to say that if people didnt understand how to use the knife then accomidate for the people who dont? Just take it completely away cause now whats the point if u cant turn and knife? pretty much all strait on knifing now? Hesitation moving left or right when using knife now makes no better gameplay for alot of ppl. Somethings are better just left alone...How bout fix sooo all the hacks cant lag u out anymore and switches dont work? Those are the real disadvantages on this game and we all know that!

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 167 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 24, 2011

Completely agree with you! Im dissapointed with the knife as well.  People need to learn how to use it first.  Now practiculy useless knife hesitation left to right is no better game play for me either. All strait knifin now is lame!!!!! this game is about to get thrown in the corner with the rest! Fix real probs such as laggers and hacks cause thats the real prob with this game MAG Leave things alone that arent broke and take into consideration that some ppl never knew how to knife to begin with!

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 167 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 24, 2011

Agree with YOU!!!! what r they thinking???? come on knife stall??? Come on fix real probs nothing wrong with the characters should maybe focus on lag and server REAL PROBS

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 167 (274 Views)
0 Likes