Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/25/2010
Offline
239 posts
 

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.11

Feb 23, 2011
The MAG population has declined and those loyal that don't like kz3 or black ops or that are looking foward to socom would of liked the clan war work on socom placed on MAG ...socom is a completely different type of game...please update MAG properly...It's an important game competition patch that would be great for local and world wide tournaments .
" "
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 167 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/10/2009
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.11

Feb 23, 2011

 


Adeak wrote:
Okay, come clean: which one of you- *restrains self* at Zipper thought Faction-Neutrality was a good idea for a game that CLAIMS to be all about these Factions and the Shadow War?

 

Since Zipper stated that the MAG community had an "overwhelmingly positive response" to faction neutraility during MAG's birthday week, I think Zipper has a solid reason for implementing faction neutraility into the game permanently.


^That, and SVER fanboys can realize how it feels to defend on maps that they originally dominated on while attacking.



Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 167 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.11

Feb 23, 2011

umyo23 wrote:

 

^That, and SVER fanboys can realize how it feels to defend on maps that they originally dominated on while attacking.


I've played as Raven. I played during the birthday week, defending the other maps. I've attacked every SVER map.

 

It was no harder. Heck, attacking SVER maps was ridiculously easy because we knew them by that point. (as I'd assumed was true for Raven and Valor as well, though apparently not)

 

Considering ...

 

A. It was simple enough defending these maps, even against their own teams

B. It was laughably easy attacking SVER maps, despite the many complaints that these same maps are "easiest to defend"

C. SVER is still the undisputed leader in what's left of the Shadow War

 

I'd say it's less the maps, and much more the players.

 

Faction-Neutral maps were a good idea for Interdiction and Escalation, because those games were built around them.

It worked well enough for Suppression, as that's just Deathmatch anyway.

I felt they were pushing it in Sabotage, but it was tolerable.

 

But for Aquisition and Domination? That's just stupid.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 167 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/26/2008
Offline
73 posts
 

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.11

Feb 23, 2011

DOMINATION-Faction Neutral.  Hell yeah!!! 

About dam time! People don't start crying all over these boards "What about home field advantage?,Faction Loyalty is Dead! The Shadow War is Over!.  Boo-Hoo guys! The Shadow War never really worked,Character slots killed faction loyalty and SVER were the only ones with homefield advantages, Fact not a Complaint. 

I look at this like each faction just scored 4 more maps to play,. Gonna give MAG another Go just like after all the other major patches. Thanks Zipper!

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 167 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/25/2009
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.11

Feb 23, 2011

Since we've gone neutral with the maps can we please get the weapons from other factions too. I mean since nothing seems to belong to each faction as it used to.

 

 

hes Got a point !.. im tired of zipper making thing equal and more fair thats the point of mag.. when you win those matches you feel good that you and your team beat a map that had a signifigant advantage.

 

and juss a point id like to make for the next patch..

 dude i cant see the screen with all the writing between the fricken squad list which serves no pourpse anymore could yall pls figure some way to fix the graphics to be juss a lil bit better.. im sure other people agree i mean ive been playing sense like day four i would deff considermyself a veterin of the game the writing all over the screen tends to get in the way and juss at time annoying

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 167 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.11

Feb 23, 2011

milanibud wrote:

Since we've gone neutral with the maps can we please get the weapons from other factions too. I mean since nothing seems to belong to each faction as it used to.


Why bother with the factions at all at this point?

 

Need to make things fair for those who can't keep up with someone else? Eliminate this "faction" thing we were experimenting with, and make each map a flat, featureless surface so neither side has any advantage.

 

I can't wait to see what Zipper does to make things "fair" for people who can't aim. (and I'm not talking your average noobs; I'm talking about  the idiots who shoot the wall ten feet to your left when you're standing still)

 

FAIRNESS!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 167 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/13/2010
Offline
101 posts
 

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.11

Feb 23, 2011

Can we please at least experiment with the idea of the maps being tied to the contracts? Like if Valor owns Raven's contract then they always defend Raven's map until they lose the contract. It would give purpose to both the contracts and the Shadow War.

 

I know it's been said, but it hasn't for a while.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 167 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/18/2011
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.11

Feb 23, 2011
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 167 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 02/22/2011
Offline
39 posts
 

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.11

Feb 23, 2011

 


umyo23 wrote:

^That, and SVER fanboys can realize how it feels to defend on maps that they originally dominated on while attacking.


 

ok fine whatever you say about those SVER fanboys. Once the maps are neutral and you raven and valor guys are crying because SVER is owning them on there own map and they can't defend our (SVER's) map, ill just sit back and laugh as you want the maps back the way they were.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 167 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/08/2010
Offline
80 posts
 

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.11

Feb 23, 2011

 


CCRaider13 wrote:

 


umyo23 wrote:

^That, and SVER fanboys can realize how it feels to defend on maps that they originally dominated on while attacking.


 

ok fine whatever you say about those SVER fanboys. Once the maps are neutral and you raven and valor guys are crying because SVER is owning them on there own map and they can't defend our (SVER's) map, ill just sit back and laugh as you want the maps back the way they were.


nope....defend valors map....i will love taking the vehicle its so easy.....im staying valor

 

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 167 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes