Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
438 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.10

Dec 6, 2010
Awesome - thanks for the quick reply :smileyhappy:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud member of:

signature photo New_Logo_Signature.png
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 105 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 6, 2010

these updates sound awesome, its too bad i only get to play on the weekend. as for the guy who says SVER is overpowered in pg2, i have the same problems with raven players. pump them with a shotty 2x and they turn and knife me once. its probably the connection between the two players. just because you see it against SVER doesn;t mean its just us.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 105 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Dec 6, 2010

zpr_WhiteTiger wrote:

It's the knife angle, not the reach that was increased.  We were pretty cavalier in 2.0 with trying to fix the knife due to all the complaints we received.  It turned out that you were able to hit people off screen to the sides so we tightened up the angle significantly.  But it ended up being a bit too much since you have to basically be aiming directly at them to hit them.  So it's just a hair wider now but the range remains the same.

What's so bad about aiming with a knife? I got knifed from guys standing in front of me facing away from me!

Where are the servers for for the game located? There are no european servers? Sony shut down the european datacenter some month/years ago.

I have a lag of about 1.5 seconds when in contact with red dots.  I shoot like 20 bullets in body /head of an enemy and get instant hit markers. The 5xp for the kill comes with a delay of 2-3 seconds but I am already dead

The only "planned" kills I can get right now are with grenades.

--
things to fix post 2.10:
- FREEZING FREEZING FREEZING FREEZING FREEZING FREEZING
- Server infrastructure: LAG LAG LAG: at 0500 GMT +1 there is no lag at 1500 GMT+1 there is 2second lag playing in Europe
- 'Sticky Grenade' = Can not throw grenade or use grenade launcher
- 'Killed By Own Grenade (KBOG)' = killed by own grenade exploding 30meters away
- make selection of game language available again as in pre 2.10
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 105 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Dec 6, 2010

Hmmm, what exactly will the Clan Deploy performance updates show us?

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 105 (284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 6, 2010

I'm glad we're able to take pictures now, but I personally think that there should be a video recorder, so we could record videos of when we do good.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 105 (284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Heads Up: MAG v2.10 Next Week

Dec 6, 2010
I like this idea. This would work better than the % multiplier being used now. It could even work within the story. Certain PMC assets could be unavailable due to the Shadow War shifting to one PMC's favor. While the other PMC could fight to regain assets to attack.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 105 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Dec 6, 2010

lastest patch WHY!!! WHHHHHYYYYY!!!!! :smileysad: goodbye zipper c u in socom 4

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 105 (284 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1139 posts

Dec 6, 2010

Decreased effectiveness of “Marksman Recoil Stability” and “Marksman Steady Aim” skills

WHAT THE **bleep**, ARE YOU **bleep**ING KIDDING ME? Like I'm not penalized enough as it is for using a T2 rifle without a bipod? This patch was looking all sunshine and daisies until I read that, I'll see how it turns out, but that's really a kick in the balls to snipers to prefer that play WITH THE TEAM, ON THE RUN, NOT CAMPING ON A BIPOD.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 105 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Dec 6, 2010

Interesting, nerf the sniper rifle when people complains more about the shotgun...

PSN: WARDEATHFUN (SVER)
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 105 (284 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1139 posts

Dec 7, 2010

WARDEATHFUN wrote:

Interesting, nerf the sniper rifle when people complains more about the shotgun...

Exactly. And the only time people complain about the sniper rifles is when somebody throws down a bipod on their T3 rifle and lays down a rain of OHK shots because the only way they can get kills is by camping. I'm almost certain that this patch won't effect bipod users because the bipod reduces recoil and wander nearly to nil anyway.

I don't see what Zipper are playing at, gimping the on-the-run snipers who actually contribute and play with the team, whilst effectively in-balancing it to reward those who drop down on their chest and live behind a scope the entire match.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 105 (284 Views)
0 Likes