First Son
8 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v1.04a

Mar 31, 2010
lmao u really think the maps are unbalanced?? try gettin with a team that plays as a team and you will see differently. thx for playing tho you add to my kill count
Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 114 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Mar 31, 2010

I rarely lose attacking or defending as SVER. I lost a lot on Raven. Since SVER has the worst guns in the game, but wins on attack or defense, I must surmize that it's the players. 

Also, I've played with a solid squad on Raven, and won 15+ games in a row. It's simple: it's skill.

---
PS3 Specs:
HDD for storings
Built-in Blu-ray player (can play blu-rays)
Built-in Wi-Fi
HDMI output for 1080p resolution
Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 114 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 11, 2010

Why on earth does Zipper keep making all the guns weaker? A shotgun at point blank range should kill someone with one shot, not a whole clip. Also a 50-cal. sniper should put someone down. Also the hole in the wall at s.v.e.r.'s c in sabotage is some straight up b.s. It's like the developers are trying to simply screw over s.v.e.r. It's sad and has me to the point that I almost don't like to play anymore. Instead of making the weapons weaker and editing existing maps, they need to be developing more maps and weapons available for download. I would gladly pay to get some new maps and weapons, and get Zipper to stop f-ing with the current maps and weapons. The game was near-perfect when it was first released, and they are doing nothing but screwing it up!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 114 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 11, 2010

Furthermore, objective C in s.v.e.r.'s sabo map was very easy to take if you just run in the side and jump down from up top. Now with a hole in the side wall, we are defenseless and will likely never get the sabotage contracts back. I wish people would stop **bleep**ing about getting killed by guns that are too powerful, guess what people when u get shot u die! Also, the whole flashbang thing is some straight b.s. too. Save the bangs for socom and special ops games, this game is supposed to be about killing. Not to mention the fact that bangs take more credits to carry than regular frags, and the bangs have to land at someone's feet to blind them, why not throw a frag and get some kills? Whoever's idea it was to add flashbangs should be sodimised with a hot iron... This game is going downhill fast with all these weak-ass b.s. patches!!!! PLEASE ZIPPER, PLEASE STOP F-IN WITH THE MASTERPIECE THAT YOU HAVE CREATED!

Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 114 (15 Views)
0 Likes