Mar 4, 2010

Thanks, Mag is great chose!!!! :smileyhappy:

Message 131 of 140 (633 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v1.03

Mar 7, 2010

please giv us back the balaclavas!! they were awsome!! I hate my chars face <.< don't wanna see it :smileytongue:

pleezzzz they were awsome in the Beta, bring 'em back :smileyhappy:

thx!

Message 132 of 140 (633 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 25, 2010

This game is the shiznizzle and the upgrades are fantastic. I thought i was on some kind of wired drug when the screen turned white and i couldnt see anything. Great work to the ZIPPER TEAM. The next thing that i would like to see is a 400 armor cuz u alredy got 200 600 800 1000 armors or loadouts to 3500. Everyone wants new maps but im sure that will come in the near future. But  what about being able to fly th ehelo arond the map to destroy enemies and objectives? Anyways, thanks to Zipper for changing and from now on possibly leading the way in advanced warfare games. This is BIGDADYSHAUN signing out saying RAVEN tricks.

Message 133 of 140 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Apr 5, 2010

Why not fly the jets that drop in the airstrikes too? You wanna fly a chopper?.....go play Battlefield: Bad Company 1 or 2 and leave the real grunt work to those that appreciate it. RAVEN is about the laggiest, glitchiest, and spray and pray players out there. They don't do justice to Zipper's depiction of what this PMC is about.

If what Zipper meant what they said about RAVEN being the most technologically advanced PMC to mean the players hack, use a lag switch, and generally use LMGs as being technologically advanced, then they hit the nail on the head. But I seriously doubt that.

This game is meant to unite ordinary players to a common goal. To strategize, communicate, and use superior tactics to overwhelm the enemy to complete the objective. Not to offer a means for a player to go lone-wolfing it, and win because they're in a chopper. This is Guerilla warfare! Get with the program!

Message 134 of 140 (633 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Apr 7, 2010

for sure, BFBC2 is a sweet game, but that style of gameplay doesn't work here.  Gotta say though Zipper, this game feels less like a game everyday and more like an experience.  I want to share this with all my friends, see which ones can work within a team and who just complains and goes back to MW2.  Fantastic work fella's, keep it up!

Message 135 of 140 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Apr 7, 2010

Hello

A new patch is needed to take more points away from team killers when your securing an "OBJ" (objective). So many times I have been knifed in the back by someone on my own team so they could get the points for activating an OBJ. They loose 5 points for the team kill but still gain a lot of points for securing the OBJ, a patch should be developed so they "the team killers"  will loose more than they would gain, an auto kick if it happens more than once or an auto kick if  knifed in the back. Friendly fire happens but knifing your buddy for points is not cool and it makes me and maybe others not want to play. Thank you for listening maybe this can be worked on in the future.

gmoney

Message 136 of 140 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 10, 2010

Hey Jerry,

After many betas, a tournament (which I still don't know who won), several patches and updates, and the addition of new weapons and armor I find it rather surprising that you still have not addressed the glitch on Valor's Domination map at Alyeska Terminus. You know the one I mean; the hole in the wall next to the gate at "objective F"...

It's not bad enough that the enemy has several places to hide their APC's where we cannot easily get to them in order to keep them from spawning right outside this glitch, but once killed off, they respawn 20 feet away and are right back in our house. Our spawn point is more than twice as far away from that objective and our resupply is also out of reach compared to how far they must travel to keep us inundated with frags, poison smoke and flash bangs. Not to mention the constant barrage of troops that, once secured are very difficult to push back out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to give Valor easier access to the enemy's spawn point, greatly reducing our challenge; I'm only asking you to fix the hole in the wall. Personally, I rarely use the glitch because I don't want to show the opening to the enemy. But at this point, most people know about it already and even if I play with integrity there are many people on and off my team who don't. Plus there is always the accidental falling through the hole while fixing the gate but the worst part for me is when I'm trying to fix the gate, the enemy kills me through the glitch. It's very frustrating, especially when it's the same guy exploiting the hole over and over again to keep me from fixing the gate and getting and easy frago kill for himself.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Mark Barberi

aka spike_a_holic

aka mrkbrbri

Message 137 of 140 (633 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

. Re: Patch Alert: MAG v1.03

Feb 25, 2011

Happy about this update.

Especially the fact you cant get snipered from 120ft away by some one with a machine gun. That was annoying.

Good work Zipper. Glad to see you dont just leave the game and keep improving it.

Keep up the good work guys.

Message 138 of 140 (633 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 25, 2011

o-oGMONEYo-o wrote:

Hello

A new patch is needed to take more points away from team killers when your securing an "OBJ" (objective). So many times I have been knifed in the back by someone on my own team so they could get the points for activating an OBJ. They loose 5 points for the team kill but still gain a lot of points for securing the OBJ, a patch should be developed so they "the team killers"  will loose more than they would gain, an auto kick if it happens more than once or an auto kick if  knifed in the back. Friendly fire happens but knifing your buddy for points is not cool and it makes me and maybe others not want to play. Thank you for listening maybe this can be worked on in the future.

gmoney

I totally agree with this. Also maybe something to stop the guys on your team trying to kill you because they wanted to be the Squad Leader. Had that a few times. Try to ruin your game so you leave.

Message 139 of 140 (633 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Apr 15, 2011

yesss

Photobucket
Message 140 of 140 (633 Views)
0 Likes