First Son
13 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v1.03

Feb 25, 2010
Yeah it's an effective weapon IRL, but only if used correctly.  It can still be used like an SMG or assault rifle, I just tried it.  It is meant to be used from a stationary position, preferably in the prone, and preferably with the bipod down.  It is your most casualty producing weapon IRL, but there is a reason we don't have everyone in the squad/fire team use one, and there is a reason the dude with the SAW or M60 should not be one of the first guys in when clearing a room.
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 140 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 25, 2010
I did notice sometimes, but not all the time.  The lock on for the rocket launcher didn't make a sound.  It did however take down a turrent in three hits.
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 140 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 25, 2010
awesome!!!... i would like to see something were we are able to view peoples stats or just clan member stats
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 140 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Feb 25, 2010

havent played yet, but sounds like the new patch is awesome...

hopefully the dc problems has been resolved though...

but Kudos to zipper for the new patch. im an LMG and SMG user, but the changes that has been put is all good...

for one, SMG kills from mid to long range is gone, now thats better. recoil for it is ok, but shouldnt it be a bit stronger?!? a Hollis MP can kill an enemy much better than a KP5. tsk tsk

shotgun has wider shot range, now thats more of a shotgun that i know.

and stronger rockets?!? sweeet, now it really is a rocket, not just some fireworks.

i havent used the LMG yet, recoil is ok cuz LMG really needs more recoil, but hopefully firing while on strafe is still there, should've at least made people using LMG run slower too.

I thought the load limit, or C is meant for the run speed. So why do people with huge loads but wearing a light armor still runs fast?!? run speed shouldnt be dependent on armor alone, it should also be dependent on weapon or load out total.

and yeah, I agree with one of the previous poster, forgot who it was but...

the reason we have clans is to play together, then why not make it possible to make a company or platoon group which consists of clan members?!? instead of joining domination, and all of the clan members are on different platoons, even for the group of 8, sometimes we get separated...

Message Edited by PvtPnuts on 02-25-2010 12:24 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 140 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 25, 2010
Please Add a progress bar under the description for the medals. It is a pain flipping back and forth between stats page and the medals to figure out how close you are to achiving them.
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 140 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Feb 26, 2010
Sadly, didn't solve my freezing issue.
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 140 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 26, 2010
I just bought the game last night, came home sat through the downloads of the 1.02. I played for several hours without flaw. Then I got kicked off for server maintainence, which is totally understandable. Put the game back in today and downloaded the version 1.03 and now it wont hold for longer than 2 mins. I will have just deployed and before I can spawn or right after I spawn I get kicked off. Thought it was the internet connection so I threw in Modern Warfare and I have perfect signal and played 10 straight matches. I cannot figure out what is going on and I was just getting into it! HELP please!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 140 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Feb 26, 2010

Hi guys at Zipper... Great job love the game, but have been having trouble with the spawn loop, after 1.02 I seemed to be getting stuck, after patch 1.03 yesterday which was supposed to have fixed the issues, I played a game and had one occurance after first death which lasted 3 spawns, but then was running around happily getting into the action. I was like "Woohoo", but now today I am again having issues with spawn loop, or, getting killed but still running around on the feild of battle not being able to do anything, seems to be getting worse. Hope you can fix this issue ASAP, as I said its a great game, just wish I could get into the battle like I was in the begining :smileysad:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 140 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 26, 2010
 More maps, more maps, more maps!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 140 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Feb 26, 2010

as everyone else has made it a note to mention... Zipper you are definitely showing these other developers how to listen and give results to the people according to what they want... so many developers make these blogs to allegedy get feedback from the players and dont like to be criticized or ridiculed for their game... and worse is they never give the gamers what they want in the game... Zipper keep being opened minded guys.... you have found the key to keeping a game successful... LISTENING TO YOUR CONSUMERS!!! WAY TO STICK IT TO THESE OTHER LAME DEVELOPERS AND SHOW'EM WHAT A REAL FPS LOOKS LIKE... AND GIVING THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT :smileyhappy: 

NOW LETS SEE SOME DLC LMAOOOOO!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 140 (375 Views)
0 Likes