freezing issue need to be fix quickly

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 121 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: MAG 2.0 Patch Notes

Oct 3, 2010

k i never post on ur forms but i gave u guys the beeny of gettin ur act together now 1.u took my knifin ablitiy away no more extended reach2.i play mag alot ever since the the very first beta,now everybody at zipper working on mag needs to go back to the drawing board and say WE need to fix the prob with DCin and screen lock,3.u shouldnt be so woried about the casual gamer,you also have to keep inmind that hardcore gamers also play ur games u put out,I just think there should be a clan war map,what about open space on the training maps and let it happen there,it never really gets used and it already exists on the disc,it just seems like u zipper heads keep makin more probs for mag,iim always hearin bad complants about ur patchs,AND THATS MY IMPUT ON UR WORK. KEEPIN IT REAL                                                                                                                                                                            THANKS,SHREAD7

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 121 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 3, 2010

i hope you people at zipper are reading this because i got something i want to say to you.  ever since i downloaded that 2.0 patch, i havent been able to complete a single match because the game freezes up.  and dont tell me its my connection because everyone else that i am grouped up with gets booted too.  funny, i didnt spend money on this game and all of the other downloads to watch my game freeze up.  i know that i am probably one in a few that will actually say anything but here goes.  in any professional company that actually cares about its customers, they stand behind their product and reassure the customer that they are doing everything in their power to make things right.  so my question is what are you going to do about this because i am not happy with the product as of this last update.  i am a reasonable man and i look forward to your response because i purchased your product.  i hope that this matter can be resolved and i would be given a legitamate answer to my question.  i like playing this game and i hate to see myself and everyone i play with getting booted when we are playing the game straight up.  i know that there are people using a lag switch to cheat on this game and i still play honorably when everyone else out there likes to cheat.  please email me back with something.

deathdealer214

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 121 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 4, 2010

at least u guys can play the game... I still can't install the patch even after formatting the ps3...

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 121 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 4, 2010

Yo, I don"t know with thefreezes but i never experienced so many freezes during game play. For the last to days i have lost 3000 points due to freezes during my happy hour. i have othersd who are experiencing the same problems i would like Zipper to credit my points i do not play this game for nothing if you do not credit me my xp then i will boycott all Zipper products, i don't want it to get that serious but this is crap ..... Oh my internet connection rate 2. mbps and my disk is perfect so those issues are non existant ....,

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 121 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 4, 2010

Since receiving the update, my machine locks up during missions. I'm lucky to finish 2 games out of ten. It's not happening with other games, and I've had to give up playing it. Please tell me someone's fixing this.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 121 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 4, 2010

(This should have posted somewhere else.)

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 121 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 4, 2010

Freeze with the patch 2.0 !!! I want a new update please

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 121 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Oct 4, 2010

Everyone, the freezing issue is a real issue. Some might not be affected by it but most are.

A couple of things that I have noticed:

1: Freezing normally occurs on Raven, although I have frozen on Valor but never on SVER.

2: Raven is my first paid character slot (2nd character slot in the list)

3: More people play on Raven, so it could be that the servers get overloaded and decide to kick a game to balance the load out (although thats unlikely)

4: Since the update was so major and basically changed the entire game.

Zipper, I am not sure if the character slot placement is the deal, but its something that you all should know. Please get this fixed ASAP. You must get this fixed before your users run to MOH in 8 days.

I also am getting disconnected more and getting errors that say (4:26) and (5:26).

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 121 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Oct 4, 2010

WHAT THE FU%K ZIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!! New patch is the worst thing yet.I only get to play 1 or 2 games a day I had 1200 points in Dom. with 8 min. left and it was happy hour and your now lame game froze AGAIN!!!!! It never used to freeze and the game play is a bit unbalanced .I dont have the time to play MAG any more.I want to throw my controller at a Zipper employee.I will warn others not to buy your junk any more

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 121 (318 Views)
0 Likes