Sackboy
520 posts

Re: MAG Free DLC: Fast Attack Pack on April 29

Apr 23, 2010

i hope its a REAL download. and what the heck is the "Fast Attack Pack"?

working on a 4th  PMC yet ZIPPER

http://www.magleaderboards.com

SVER - Warzone Warriors

VALOR - WraithSahdowGuard

RAVEN - NO CLAN
Message 31 of 76 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 23, 2010

Why would we need a fourth PMC? I think adding maps is enough, a fourth faction would be too much work.

Message 32 of 76 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 23, 2010

Sumrln wrote:

While I understand your aggravation. LMG's are a part of combat. Tactics used wisely overcome that problem.

o trust me i have no problem with killing lmg nub. jus aim for the head. lol. ill beat an lmg any time strait up any distance. hear them complain all day.

Message 33 of 76 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Apr 23, 2010

More guns, cool.

But really, MAG does not need more guns.  It needs something to get the  players to come back, and to keep the existing players. Stuff like new maps, or new game-modes on the existing maps, and better support for clans. There is no single player mode, playing depends entirely on having other players to play with. And soon there will be no other players to play with, and then the game will die.  I have experienced the player numbers dropping in the last few weeks. The wait before getting into games is just getting longer and longer.

I'have done two tours in each company and have 300 hours played, both with clans and as an independent player, I have most medals and ribbons. I'd say I got my money's worth out of the game, but I don't see much in the game to keep me playing.

Message 34 of 76 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 23, 2010

Oh come on! Again a FREE stuff that I CAN'T GET because my country does NOT have Playstation Store!

Message 35 of 76 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Apr 23, 2010

"LMGs and snipers should be more expensive (CC).

Only doing this will greatly reduce the LMG problem by unallowing its users from reviving their companions."

LMGs yes, but snipers are already to expensive (if you want a good scope and such). maybe there should be a special sniper skill that reduces the CC of all sniper tree items once your 120m+ kill stat hits a certain number. then the CC requirement could get jacked way up for anyone with no skill, and be lowered for those who CAN snipe.

zeel-01 TDF sig
Message 36 of 76 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Apr 23, 2010

"Why would we need a fourth PMC? I think adding maps is enough, a fourth faction would be too much work."

we don't. 3 is the right number hear. 

A: add a PMC and the already thin userbase will have to stretch.

B: the entire geme is structured around 3 PMCs, it all would need re-done, AKA - MAG2

C: now were talking 4 new maps, but no new modes, and they would have to be balanced agains the already off balance maps we have.

or they could just add a new mode. 3 maps, balanced against each other. 

zeel-01 TDF sig
Message 37 of 76 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
544 posts

Apr 23, 2010

Lol at the people that complain about the LMG's. After leaving Valor for Raven I've been using their second assault rifle and it's a **bleep**ing dream. I'm dropping 'em faster with it than I ever did with Valor's LMG.

That said, thanks for the pack, Zipper! We need new maps though. Player count is dropping and the dreaded "mapathy" is setting in. I've no desire to play MW2 or BC2. I need MAG for my fps fix.

Photobucket
Message 38 of 76 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Apr 23, 2010

400 in-game credits?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 39 of 76 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Apr 23, 2010

Listen Dunham we don't really want new snipers rifles to help zipper out to play the game we need new weapons all over special a new pistol  .44 mag Zipper needs to listen to the People in this game not to help you guys play the game i bet the zipper all snipes so listen to the people on here then go from there If killzone3 came out today this pice of crap game that you guys are pushing off for socom 4 would be at gamestop. Hint the game is still like the beat execpt and thing the flash bangs big woop listen the people that can make the game better. LISTEN OR READ DUNHAM

Message 40 of 76 (7 Views)
0 Likes