Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
7 posts

Re: MAG Developer Tips: Sniper

Apr 6, 2010

How did this become a debate on how usefull sipers are I would Like to Thank you guys for the tips on sniping and leave it at that dude above me I understand what you were saying , ppl just need somthing to do with thier time and decide to take things out of context I amd a sniper sometimes but I also use the LMG , SMG, shotti, and Assault Rifle. To each his own I say but someone needs to be the bigger man here

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 84 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 14, 2010
i love sniping when its needed i use both the rifle )(tier one) and assult riffle (mid class) with a x4 scope i have the best of both worlds fast firing rifle and long range head popper depending on what the map requires!!! i do TK useless snipers at high levels i let n00bs off as they are still starting, i tk and vtk snipers that arnt helping the target or dont listen i hate users without a mic i hate users that dont speak english i hate raven i miss sver i hate when people dont listen to me when im a stripe and i hate people that moan on the mic there loosing when they arnt listening to there stripe, i hate hate hate people that vtk leaders at the start or a map because he hasnt set a frago before the game starts i hate it when people vtk when the map is jammed!! i hate good snipers on the other team lol i hate heavy machine guns
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 84 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Re: can see you've never Re: MAG Developer Tips: Sniper

Apr 19, 2010

Why is this game so short ranged?  seriously.. sniping at 120m is NOT a big deal..  that's less then the effective range of current assault rifles.  sniping should be done at 1000-2000yards (almost the same as a meter) .

Could we increase the ranges on the maps?  cause getting outsniped by LMG's at the extent of your rifle's range, or even by an AR is somehow ridiculous.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 84 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

Apr 26, 2010

Some good tips zipper. There is inevitably going to be some players that will say snipers have no role and some that say they shouldn't even be included in the game, but that is all ridiculous. Snipers and marksmen are just as much a part of the squad as the machine gunner. The problem is the individual who doesn't know how or chooses not to play with the team. There are snipers who play who do know how to shoot short and long range, make rezzes, and take objectives- they can do that just like anyone else. And I just want to make it clear that TK'ing is wrong no matter how you justify it. Killing another player because they're a sniper and you don't like the way they play is wrong and will always be wrong. When do some people get off thinking they have the right to decide how other people should play the game and if they don't they shoot their own team mate in the head. IMO, that makes you a worse **bleep**bag then the spawncaming sniper.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 84 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 27, 2010
This game is about TEAM-WORK not team-killing. Snipers have a team role as well as others, Team-Killers have NO ROLE in this game. Team-Killers should be BANNED from the game!
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 84 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
515 posts

May 29, 2010

ok lets see

RocketRob99
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 84 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
743 posts

Jun 1, 2010

RocketRob99 wrote:

ok lets see

Oh the irony!  :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 84 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 9, 2010

@Savodoom

Okay, I am not a sniper, and I really don't complain about the snipers, because I have played around with them for a while and it's hard as hell to get even 1 guy WITHOUT using the 50. Cal, and yes I DO say Bloody machine Gunning noobs, why? because people like you only know how to fire from the hip, and spray the **bleep** out of EVERYTHING, sniping your not hiding your waiting for the right opportunity.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 84 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Jun 14, 2010

Steve Harris?  The bass payer from Iron Maiden plays MAG?

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 84 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jun 14, 2010

Please no tips for snipers, Valor already snipes from their spawn.  Whats next?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 84 (358 Views)
0 Likes