Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 26 2010
By: zpr_DunhamSmash Uncharted Territory 1690 posts

MAG Developer Tips: OIC

21 replies 20 views Edited Feb 26, 2010
Ben Jones ends our Zip-Tip series with the big job.
Jeremy Dunham
Senior Designer, Zipper Interactive
http://www.twitter.com/DunhamSmash
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: MAG Developer Tips: OIC

Mar 1, 2010

Dear  Jeremy Dunham,

Hey I know this isn't your problem but I loaded out of my profile to the character management screen(were you are able to use veteran mode) then loaded back in and I loaded my character then all of a sudden it deleted my charater I mean that was a hundred and thiry-four hours of game play I was almost a veteran times 3x ughhh is there something that can be done? I was thinking maybe this happened because I was in some ones spawn point and they reported me but that was like two weeks ago...

Sincerely,

Carter Martin AKA SguigglesDaAss

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Mar 11, 2010

I am unhappy with these changes.

Weapons

• Sniper rifles have been tuned to be less effective when they’re not scoped.
  • Slightly pushed out “effective” range of all short-ranged weapons (pistols, PDWs, shotguns, SMGs).

Pistol is a joke needs more DMG, even more so if u take more range from them. i think sniper rifles r just fine.

This is my fav. game please don't ruin it! 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Mar 11, 2010

What is the approximate radius of OIC squad enhancement effectiveness?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 11, 2010
Can you fix the sniper rifle stopping power shot a guy in the face from 80m and saw his head snap back but he didn't drop WTH  is up with that.....ps know this is off topic like a mug but i had to say it 
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2526 posts

Mar 11, 2010

I am not very critical of devs...well usually (unless your name is SLANT SIX) but WHAT THE HELL? 

I mean a lot of people pre-ordered this specifically to have the advanced armor...heck there is even a thread specific for trading said armor.  However apparently those of us that ponied up the $$$ from day one to support this game are essentially being told "hey appreciate the early orders to make this a successful launch but now where gonna go ahead and release those armor's to the masses for free?

A wise man once said..."don't **bleep** where you eat"  but apparently you've never heard of that.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Mar 11, 2010
Dude, you had 6 weeks with the armour that others hadn't (including people from overseas markets who didn't even get offered it). Now it comes to other people - it happens all the time in the gaming world.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2047 posts

Mar 11, 2010
Zipper, thank you 4 making socom4. please copy & paste the game play of socom3/combined assault, W/ a lil socom 2, & when you make the online, please add the map pack with all the maps you made for 1,2,3 & combined assault, this is genna be the best 3rd person shooter ever,  MAG, is #1 for 1st per, ....    Zipper > slant6
Thank you for these updates, my ps3 quit playin blu ray, when is PSN genna have MAG as a downloadable game?, so i can play it again. also, make socom4 a downloadable game day 1 so i can play it to, just  in case i havent got my ps3 fixed, thank you. & please respond.
CS:GO = NeW CrAcK
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2526 posts

Mar 11, 2010

Adonai- wrote:
Dude, you had 6 weeks with the armour that others hadn't (including people from overseas markets who didn't even get offered it). Now it comes to other people - it happens all the time in the gaming world.

your right....as PAID DLC

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 11, 2010

shouldnt be doing stupid things like that then should u.. let that be a lesson

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes