I Only Post Everything
1007 posts

Re: Influence MAG: Should Domination Go "Faction-Neutral"?

Sep 19, 2010

who really cares? I want new maps regardlesss. They should use the money they have ripped off of all of us for interdiction to make new maps.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/7694
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 85 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Sep 21, 2010

My vote is no to making the current dom maps neutral.  however, I think that future maps released for dom should be faction neutral.  Rather than having neutrality destroy the shadow war, lets add neutral maps for us to fight over.  The shadow war can become an even stronger element as we vie for control over neutral maps driving our enemies back to their "home" map as we take more shadow war contracts.  This would allow for some variety in game play.  it would let zipper release maps one at a time, and it would strengthen the feel that the shadow war is something in the game.

Please zipper I really feel this is a good Idea and gives us the best of both worlds.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 85 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
95 posts

Sep 21, 2010

Zipper!

you need to implement a voting system in game, the few forum goers are not the best sample or of sufficient proportion to base your game design on.

A voting system in game will give all playes an opportunity to vote or know about the vote.

Compare the figures, forum numbers against game sales!

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 85 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
95 posts

Sep 21, 2010

when I fist read about MAG a took the online questionaire I found myself part of a team, Raven as it happens.

The weapon stats showed differences and PMC maps were different, it would take team work to be able to win a game on some of them and that was the main attraction.

Now we have similar weapons no teamwork as we can't/couldn't, clan deploy,  its just run and gun again.

If clan deploy was in from the get go we would have been able to accomodate the individual map challenges, too late now though,

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 85 (326 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46954 posts

Sep 21, 2010

zpr_Roper wrote:

We're letting you shape the game's future. Click here to vote!

How much longer until the vote ends roper?

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 85 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Sep 21, 2010

I whish everything would go neutral,lets forget about the shadow wars wars ,lets focus on Clan wares that's what is going to make the game last.  MAKE EVERYTHING NEUTRAL PUT OUT NEUTRAL GUN PACKS FOR US TO BUY OFF PSN 9 NEUTRAL GUNS 4.99 SOUND GOOD / EVO SAID SO

Join RAVEN's ARMY ___EVO___
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 85 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Sep 21, 2010
neutral map is the only way the games going to keep going (NOONE CARE ABOUT FACTION MAP) MAKE EVERYTHING NEUTRAL EVEN GUN PACKS WE CAN BUY MAKE IT ABOUT CLANS. make it so we can ask any faction to go to war ie: im in raven caln name EVO and I would love to go to war with this EYE guys lol thats would be fun snd then he woulnt be here saying "its about the faction " EVO vs eye love to make that happen EVO 115 members and all would love to see it ??????????????????? will we thats for you ZIP
Join RAVEN's ARMY ___EVO___
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 85 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Sep 24, 2010

Do you want new Dom maps? Buy the new DLC. Buying Interdiction is what paid for Zipper employees to work on a new game type and weapons and new skill tree.  Neutral Dom maps means no work for Zipper and no work means no new maps. Keep at least something fraction specific. If you stop purchase on DLC's, support will start to fade and so will the game. Help keep the best online shooter out there alive.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 85 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Sep 26, 2010
NO!
*VALOR Since BETA Testing*
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 85 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Sep 27, 2010

If one reason to go "faction-neutral" is to simplify the creation of new maps, why not create a mode that is faction neutral, with new maps put there? I like Interdiction maps being faction neutral, so there's merit to that concept.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 85 (326 Views)
0 Likes